Bashkir State Medical University
Established in 1932 and situated in Ufa City, Bashkortostan, Russia, Bashkir State Medical University is amongst the top ten universities in Russia. The university is the center of medical and pharmaceutical science of Bashkortostan Republic. Bashkir State Medical University has been licensed by the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation to train international students.
For the last 80 years, Bashkir State Medical University has been training specialists in healthcare, scientific, and pedagogical work in the field of professional medical and pharmaceutical education of the Russian Federation. Among the Indian students, BMSU is one of the popular Universities for many years to pursue MBBS in Russia.
The duration of the MBBS course in Bashkir State Medical University is six years (5 + 1 year of internship).
Bashkir State Medical University Overview
Year of Establishment
Type of University
Duration of MBBS
WDOMS, ECFMG, FAIMER, NMC (erstwhile MCI)
Medium of teaching
Eligibility Exam (IELTS/TOEFL)
Recognition of Bashkir State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical University is recognized by various organizations of global reputation such as:
- National Medical Commission (erstwhile Medical Council of India);
- Medical Council of Canada;
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Russia;
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS);
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG);
- Registered with Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
Faculties At Bashkir State Medical University
Below is the list of faculties in Bashkir State Medical University:
- General Medical Faculty
- Pediatric Faculty
- Dentistry Faculty
- Pharmaceutical Faculty
- Preventive Medicine Faculty
- Faculty of Management and Graduate Nurses
- Faculty of International Relation
Bashkir State Medical University Fee Structure 2023-24
|Fees Structure||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total Fees|
|Tuition Fee||2,82,186 ₽||2,82,186 ₽||2,82,186 ₽||2,82,186 ₽||2,82,186 ₽||2,82,186 ₽|
|Hostel Fee||14,400 ₽||14,400 ₽||14,400 ₽||14,400 ₽||14,400 ₽||14,400 ₽|
|Medical Insurance||5,000 ₽||5,000 ₽||5,000 ₽||5,000 ₽||5,000 ₽||5,000 ₽|
|Medical Checkup||3,500 ₽||3,500 ₽||3,500 ₽||3,500 ₽||3,500 ₽||3,500 ₽|
|Vaccination||5,000 ₽||0 ₽||0 ₽||0 ₽||0 ₽||0 ₽|
|Total Fees in Ruble||3,10,086 ₽||3,05,086 ₽||3,05,086 ₽||3,05,086 ₽||3,05,086 ₽||3,05,086 ₽||18,35,561 ₽|
|Total Fees in Rs||₹ 3,10,086||₹ 3,05,086||₹ 3,05,086||₹ 3,05,086||₹ 3,05,086||₹ 3,05,086||₹ 18,35,561|
* The fees is calculated on the basis of 1 Ruble = Rs.1
Eligibility For Admission in Bashkir State Medical University
Students who wants to apply for MBBS admissions in Bashkir State Medical University must comply with the following eligibility criteria:
- At least 50% score in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in Class 12.
- Age requirement is at least 17 years as on 31st December in the admission year.
- Qualified NEET exam. (50th percentile for general/EWS category and 40th percentile for unreserved category)
Any medical aspirant who wants to apply to Bashkir State Medical University for MBBS admission in Russia must follow the below admission procedure:
- Fill up the admission form online of Bashkir State Medical University.
- Submission of the required documents with the admission form.
- Get an admission/acceptance letter from the university by mail.
- Apply for the student visa at the Russian Embassy in India.
- Pay all the outstanding dues when taking an education loan.
- Make arrangements for travel to Russia.
Documents Required For Admission
Indian students must submit the following documents for MBBS admission in Bashkir State Medical University. All documents must be translated to Russian and duly certified at a consular department of the embassy.
- Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet
- NEET score card
- Copy of international passport
- Passport-size photographs
- Health fitness certificate (with information of your vaccination)
Why Study MBBS At Bashkir State Medical University
Here are the most interesting reasons to study MBBS in Russia from Bashkir State Medical University:
- Best university for MBBS in Russia
- Affordable medical education
- Hassle-free admission process
- 1500+ international students studying MBBS at the university
- 85+ years of historical background
- Well-equipped laboratories with modern equipment.
- Provides Russian language training for bilingual coaching
- Highly-qualified medical staff and faculties
- Well-furnished hostel facility available to international students
- Indian students can appear for the FMGE exam to practice in India
- Advanced infrastructure such as well-equipped laboratories, modern classrooms, sports facilities, libraries, etc.
Student Life At Bashkir State Medical University
- There are a total of five hostels in the university.
- Every hostel room is fully furnished and well-equipped with proper bedding.
- Separate rooms are given to boys and girls.
- Hostels in the university have internet facilities like broadband and WiFi.
- The hostels are guarded well by the police.
- The university has a department for extracurricular activities like basketball, soccer, volleyball, chess, powerlifting, and mountain climbing.
- There are arrangements for the summer sport camp for the students.