Kuban State Medical University
The Kuban State Medical University was founded in 1920 by the Government of the Russian Federation and to date, it is considered as one of the ancient Universities of Kuban and one of the Top Medical Universities of Russia. The authority of the founder is supervised by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
The university occupies a special place in the structure of higher professional education in Russia thanks to the quality management system of vocational education.
Kuban State Medical University is among the 5 premier Universities of Russia that work with biological materials. The University has a renowned name for medical education among international students, especially Indian students- to pursue MBBS in Russia.
The Center for Practical Skills was created with the aim of solving fundamentally important issues of medical education; to master the skills of a doctor without causing harm to the patients. KSMU provides training in the field of medicine, pharmacy, which is conducted by highly-qualified specialists.
Kuban State Medical University Overview
ECFMG, WDOMS, FAIMER, NMC (erstwhile MCI), AMC, GMC PLAB, etc
Medium of Teaching
MBBS Course Duration
6 years (with internship)
Qualified Class 12 with 50% marks in PCB
Faculties At Kuban State Medical University
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Faculty of Dental
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical
- Faculty of Medical and Preventive
- Faculty of Pre-University Training
- Faculty of Professional Development of Doctors
Kuban State Medical University Fee Structure
Total Course Package
Included in Tuition Fees
Total Fees in USD
Total Fees in Rs
*Calculations are as per the current market value of Indian Rupee against US Dollar (1 USD = INR 75)
- The above-mentioned fee structure is the final amount to be paid by the student to Rus Education.
- This fee package includes Tuition fee, Hostel accommodation fee, medical insurance, remuneration to the centre, MCI coaching for the complete duration of the course, airport transfer to the university, a phone call to parents on arrival in the university, study material in English Language, documentation of the student in the university, free translator to facilitate, and other services.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission in Kuban State Medical University
- The student should have qualified class 10 and 12 from any recognised education board/institution
- The student must have scored at least 50% in their class-12 while studying Physics, Chemistry, Biology (or any equivalent subject)
- The student must be of 17 years of age
- The student should qualify the NEET-UG exam with the required marks.
- 50th percentile for the students of general/EWS category is 50th percentile.
- 45th percentile for the students belonging to PwD
- 40th percentile for the students belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category
- The students must possess a valid NEET Score card.
- Fill in the admission Form
- Submit it after attaching all the required documents
- Receive the admission/acceptance letter from the university
- Apply for the Student Visa
- Prepare & travel to your university
- Complete the formalities at the university
From filling up the admission form, arranging the documents, applying for visa, loan assistance, travel, formalities at the university, arranging accommodations till the hostels are provided, etc, the team of Rus Education assists you at every step.
Indian medical aspirants are required to submit the following documents during MBBS admission in Kuban State Medical University.
- Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet
- NEET score card
- Birth certificate
- Valid passport
- Passport-size photographs
- Medical test report including HIV negative report.
Why Study MBBS at Kuban State Medical University, Russia
- The university holds the highest standards in international medical programs.
- The University provides fully furnished hostels to all its students.
- The university is an active global health partner of various prestigious institutions
- The university has the legacy of 200 years of experience in medical training.
- At present the students from 57 different countries are currently studying in Kuban.
Student Life At Kuban State Medical University
- Students at Kuban State Medical University have the privilege of spending leisure time meaningfully, diversely, interestingly, expanding their educational prospects.
- KSMU offers comfortable accommodation & dining facilities to its students, especially Indian students; as Indian delicacies are also available for them.
- Rooms are fully furnished and decorated with all the basic amenities and space is clean & tidy. Laundry service is also available for the students.
- The University students actively participate in many cultural and sports activities organized by the management. Many events are also organized for social causes. It keeps the students healthy & fit; both physically and mentally.
City at a Glance
- The southern city of Russia is known for one of the only surviving hyperboloid, steel-lattice water towers, designed in the early 20th century by architect Vladimir Shukhov.
- Krasnodar has several museums, concert halls and theaters, plus the largest splash fountain in Europe.
- The city experiences significant seasonal variation in monthly snowfall.
- The Krasnodar Territory is located in the western highland part of the Big Caucasus and the Kuban Azov Lowland
- Among the lively places to visit the city offers, Red Street, Galitskogo Park, Stadium FC Krasnodar, Botanical Garden of Professor I. S. Kosenko, The Solnechny, etc