Tula State University
Tula State University, Russia, is one of the renowned institutions offering higher education in Russia. The university was established in 1930, however, the Medical faculty of the University was founded in 1994. In 2008, the medical faculty of TulSU was then transformed into a Medical Institute. Tula State University Medical Institute is a public institution offering advanced MBBS in Russia.
Tula State University Medical Institute implements educational programs of higher, postgraduate, and additional education, performs fundamental and applied scientific research in medical and biological sciences and operates in accordance with the license issued by TulSU within the framework of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
The university is known for its highly-qualified staff. More than 978 academic staff, 605 Doctors of Science, 172 Candidates of Science and 95+ researchers are currently delivering their knowledge and skills to train students studying MBBS in Russia at TulSU Medical Institute. Presently, more than 20,000 students pursuing their career at the university. This includes 1,300+ international students from around 71 countries of the world. The university has produced many well-known doctors who are in humanitarian service.
Tula State University Medical Institute is equipped with advanced medical technologies to stay up-to-date with the current medical requirements of the world. It has a Scientific and educational center “TulaTECH”, 8 Scientific Laboratories, Ecology Monitoring Center to educate and train the medical students at the university. It also has a library for the academic interests of the students.
Tula State University has 18 academic buildings and 14 hostels to accommodate students with access to all the basic amenities. It also has a Fitness center, 2 swimming pools, and a Recreational complex on the Oka River for a healthy lifestyle of the students.
Overview of MBBS At Tula State University, Russia
Year of Establishment
|University Recognitions||World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years (with internship)|
|Requirement of IELTS/TOEFL||No|
Faculties of Tula State University
The faculties for MBBS students at Tula State University include:
- Faculty of Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Faculty of Anesthesiology and Resuscitation
- Faculty of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Faculty of Internal Medicine
- Faculty of General Pathology
- Faculty of Oncology
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Polyclinic Medicine
- Faculty of Propaedeutics of Internal Diseases
- Faculty of Psychiatry and Narcology
- Faculty of “Sanitary-hygienic and preventive disciplines”
- Faculty of Surgical Diseases
Why Study MBBS at Tula State University, Russia?
Here are the reasons why Indian students should study MBBS in Russia at Tula State University Medical Institute
- Tula State University Medical Institute is the flagship university offering MBBS in Russia for Indian students
- The university is located in Tula, Western Russia.
- The university is approved by medical councils globally
- No donations are required for Admission
- No entrance test required
- Budget-friendly MBBS in Russia
- High-quality MBBS Degree
- English Medium MBBS Degree
- Hands-on practical training for the students
- Excellent teaching staff and renowned Doctors
- Advanced classrooms using modern technologies to educate students
- Medical facilities include Scientific and Educational Center, Scientific Laboratories, etc.
- The college has a library for the academic interest of the students
- Social, cultural, and humanitarian activities are promoted at the university
- Graduates from the university can practice medicine worldwide post qualifying the Medical Licensing of the country.
- The university has an International relations department for foreign students.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admissions to Tula State University
Students aspiring to take admission in Tula State University for MBBS in Russia must fulfill the following conditions as stated by the National Medical Commission:
1) Age requirement: A student must be aged between 17-25 years in the admission year.
2) Academic requirement: A student must have at least 50% aggregate marks in PCB subjects in 12th standard.
3) NEET requirement: A student should have a qualifying NEET score and a valid NEET scorecard.
Step-by-step Admission Process
Below is the admission procedure for MBBS at Tula State University:
Step 1: Fill and submit the application form of the medical university along with the necessary documents such as school passing certificates, etc.
Step 2: Applicant will receive the admission letter from the University.
Step 3: Submit the application for the student visa along with the original passport and other required documents.
Step 4: Pay your tuition fees. If any student wants to avail an education loan, Rus Education will take you through the complete loan procedure.
Step 5: Prepare for your travel to Russia for your MBBS degree.
Step 6: Board your flights to Russia.
Documents Required For Admission
The following is the list of all the basic documents required for your MBBS admission in Russia:
- Birth certificate
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 11th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Original passport or ID Proof (Adhar, PAN, Driving License, etc.) if the Passport is not ready at the time of application.
- Medical Reports including HIV test report
- Passport size photos
- Offer letter from the university
- NEET Scorecard
- Visa application form
Documents such as admission letters from the university, converted currencies, etc., will be facilitated by the team of Rus Education.
Student Life At Tula State University
- Tula State University provides a comfortable atmosphere to the students.
- There are 14 hostels in the university for foreign students (including Indians) with the facility of kitchens, bathrooms, beds, tables, chairs, etc.
- The university ensures a culturally diverse environment with the presence of students from 71+ countries of the world.
- The university has a library with a rich collection of reference books, monographs and journals on various subjects.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various educational programs including conferences, seminars, Semester exchange programs, etc.
- The students of TulSU are urged to take an interest in different social exercises, sports, courses, meetings and examinations held in colleges of different nations.
- The university organizes sports activities for its students for the promotion of healthy lifestyles.
Tula - City at a Glance
- Tula is the largest city and the administrative center of Tula Oblast in Russia.
- Tula is the 32nd largest city in Russia by population.
- Tula serves as the administrative center of the oblast.
- It is home to many universities including Tula State University.
- Tula is a major railway junction with trains to Moscow, Oryol, Kursk and Kaluga.
- At Tula, city transport is provided by trams, trolleybuses, buses, and marshrutkas.
- Tula has a humid continental climate with warm summers and cold but not severe winters by Russian standards.
- Most popular places in Tula
- -> Yasnaya Polyana
- -> Tula State Museum of Weapons, Oblast
- -> Tul’skiy Ekzotarium
- -> Tul’skiy Kreml’
- -> P. Belousov Central Park of Culture and Recreation