Pskov State University, Russia, is one of the renowned public institutions offering higher education in Russia. The university was established in 2010, by merging five leading educational institutions of the Pskov region: Pskov State Pedagogical University named after S.M. Kirov (1932), Pskov Polytechnic Institute (1960), Pskov Civil Engineering and Economics College (1966), Pskov Industrial College (1958) and Velikiye Luki Civil Engineering College (1952).
The Academic structure of the university consists of 16 faculties including medical education faculty and more. PskovSU today includes more than 10,000 students and over 500 teachers, among them there are Honored Teachers of Russia, Honorary Workers of secondary vocational education, and Candidates of Science. The university widely implements innovative approaches to teaching and research activities.
The university has fully equipped advanced classrooms with modern equipment, laboratories, workshops, 10 computer labs, a large sports hall, a conference hall for 300 people, and a library with a loan department. Pskov State University is one of the largest research centers and a training base for scientific personnel in the Pskov region and the North-West of Russia.
The university offers the best education to all its students who are pursuing MBBS in Russia and also ensures the holistic development of each student. At the university campus, there are different sports sections such as basketball, volleyball, football, and table tennis. The university further offers various extracurricular activities for the students to actively participate in various events.
At the university, students are provided comfortable accommodation with 11 well-furnished dormitories, which are designed for 3022 persons. There are reading rooms, common rooms, fitness rooms, sports grounds, a leisure center, Internet access, and more to ensure adequate living conditions for the students.
Overview of MBBS At Pskov State University, Russia
|Year of Establishment||2010|
|University Recognitions||World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years (with internship)|
|Requirement of IELTS/TOEFL||No|
Pskov State University - Recognitions and Accreditations
- National Medical Commission (erstwhile Medical Council of India);
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS);
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG);
- Registered with the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
Faculties of Pskov State University
The faculties for medical aspirants at Pskov State University include:
- Faculty of General Medicine (MBBS)
- Faculty of Medical Biochemistry
- Faculty of Medical Cybernetics
- Faculty of Psychological Education
MBBS at Pskov State University Fees Structure 2023
|Tution Fee including Hostel||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6||Total|
|One Time Package||₹12,00,000|
- The above-mentioned fee structure is the final amount to be paid by the student to Rus Education.
- This fee package includes Tuition fee, Hostel accommodation fee, medical insurance, remuneration to the centre, MCI coaching for the complete duration of the course, airport transfer to the university, a phone call to parents on arrival in the university, study material in English Language, documentation of the student in the university, free translator to facilitate, and other services.
Why Study MBBS at Pskov State University, Russia?
Here are the reasons why Indian students should study MBBS in Russia at Pskov State University Medical Institute
- Pskov State University Institute of Medicine and Experimental Biology is the flagship university offering MBBS in Russia for Indian students
- The university is located in Pskov, Northwestern Russia
- The university is approved by medical councils globally
- No donations are required for Admission
- Indian Students must qualify NEET to study MBBS in Pskov State University
- Budget-friendly MBBS in Russia
- High-quality MBBS Degree
- English Medium MBBS Degree
- Hands-on practical training for the students
- Excellent teaching staff and renowned Doctors
- Advanced classrooms with modern equipment and technologies to educate students
- Medical facilities include Medical Research Center, Scientific Laboratories, etc.
- The university has a library equipped with more than 1 million copies of publications and represents a large collection of scientific, technical, humanitarian, socio-economic literature and fiction. It also includes scientific, academic, reference literature, periodicals, thesis abstracts, regulatory and technical documents, and rare books of the 18-20 centuries.
- Social, cultural, and humanitarian activities are promoted at the university
- Graduates from the university can practice medicine worldwide post qualifying the Medical Licensing Examination of the specific country.
- The university has an International relations department for foreign students.
- The university encouraged International Exchange programs for the development of the students.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admissions to Pskov State University
Students aspiring to take admission in Pskov State University for MBBS in Russia must fulfill the following conditions as stated by the National Medical Commission:
- Age requirement:A student must be aged between 17-25 years in the admission year.
- Academic requirement:A student must have at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class 12 and passing marks in English.
- NEET requirement: A student should have a qualifying NEET score and a valid NEET scorecard.
Step-by-step Admission Process
Below is the admission procedure for MBBS at Pskov State University:
Step 1: Fill and submit the application form of the medical university along with the necessary documents such as school passing certificates, etc.
Step 2: Applicant will receive the admission letter from the University.
Step 3: Submit the application for the student visa along with the original passport and other required documents.
Step 4: Pay your tuition fees. If any student wants to avail an education loan, Rus Education will take you through the complete loan procedure.
Step 5: Prepare for your travel to Russia for your MBBS degree.
Step 6: Board your flights to Russia.
Documents Required For Admission
The following is the list of all the basic documents required for your MBBS admission in Russia:
- Birth certificate
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 11th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Original passport or ID Proof (Adhar, PAN, Driving License, etc.) if the Passport is not ready at the time of application.
- Medical Reports including HIV test report
- Passport size photos
- Offer letter from the university
- NEET Scorecard
- Visa application form
Documents such as admission letters from the university, converted currencies, etc., will be facilitated by the team of Rus Education.
Student Life At Pskov State University
- Pskov State University provides a comfortable atmosphere to the students.
- There are 11 well-furnished dormitories in the university with the facility of kitchens, bathrooms, beds, tables, chairs, living rooms, studying and leisure rooms, internet access, etc.
- The university ensures a culturally diverse environment with the presence of students from different countries of the world.
- The university has a library with a rich collection of reference books, publications and represents a large collection of scientific, technical, humanitarian, socio-economic literature and fiction.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various educational programs including conferences, seminars, Semester exchange programs, etc.
- The students of PskovSU are urged to take an interest in different social exercises, sports, courses, meetings, and examinations held in colleges of different nations.
- The university has its own sports centers, health and rehabilitation center, etc for the well-being of the students.
- PskovSU provides many opportunities for the MBBS students at the university to realize their creative potential, display their talents and abilities, to develop professional skills on the basis of research centers, business incubators, clubs, studios, and creative teams
Pskov - City at a Glance
- Pskov is a city in northwestern and the administrative center of Pskov Oblast, Russia.
- The distance from Moscow to Pskov is 608.6 km.
- Pskov is one of the oldest cities in Russia by population.
- Pskov was historically known in English as Plescow.
- Pskov has a humid continental climate with warm summers and cold and long winters.
- Most popular places in Pskov
- Pskov Kremlin
- Aquapolis Water Park Pskov
- Pskov Krom
- Art Museum-Reserve
- Monument to Princess Olga