Established in 2008, TMSS Medical College is a top private medical college in Dhaka to study MBBS in Bangladesh that came into existence after the approval of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW), Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC), and Rajshahi University. The medical college is well-known for its contributions to the healthcare sector of Bangladesh and established 3 medical technology institutes, 3 medical assistance training schools, one nursing college, one Ayurvedic Unani medical college and hospital, 2 community paramedic institutes, and lastly, the TMSS Medical College.
Over the years, the medical college has gained the reputation of a leading medical education provider of highly qualified physicians, biomedical scientists, dentists, allied health professionals, and public health practitioners. TMSS Medical College has a 850 bedded clinical and teaching hospital providing tertiary patient care to patients. At present, TMSS Medical College is one of the largest private medical educational institutions in North Bangladesh, exclusively dedicated to the education of healthcare professionals. The college admits 145 students in its MBBS course in every session.
TMSS Medical College: Quick Highlights
|University Recognitions||Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC), National Medical Commission (NMC), Rajshahi Medical University, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, WDOMS, ECFMG, Australian Medical Council (AMC), General Medical Council (GMC), BSMMU, and BCPS.|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years (with internship)|
TMSS Medical College Fees Structure 2023-24
TIME OF PAYMENT
MBBS Syllabus at TMSS Medical College
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
First professional MBBS
Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine
Second professional MBBS
Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Pathology, and Microbiology
Third professional MBBS
Medicine & Allied subjects , Surgery & Allied subjects, and Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Fourth professional MBBS
Eligibility Criteria For Admission to TMSS Medical College
Indian students interested to study MBBS in Bangladesh at TMSS Medical College must abide by the below admission criteria set by the National Medical Commission.
- The candidate must have passed their 10th and 12th standards from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The candidate must be 17 years old as on 31 December in the year of admission.
- The candidate must have passed the NEET UG exam in the admission year.
Step 1: Fill up the admission form and submit the required documents.
Step 2: Get an admission/invitation letter from the medical college.
Step 3: Apply for the student visa and submit your original passport and other supporting documents.
Step 4: Pay your tuition fees for the first year. If availing an education loan, Rus Education will take you through the process.
Step 5: Prepare your travel luggage. .
Step 6: Board your flights to Bangladesh.
Documents Required For Admission
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 11th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Original passport
- Police clearance certificate
- Affidavit (sponsorship)
- Bank statement (six months)
- University admission letter
- University fee confirmation letter
- Equivalence certificate (from university)
- University admission form
- Visa application form
- 12 Photographs on matt paper
- Equivalence TT copy
- University fee TT copy
- Demand draft in favor of Bangladesh High Commission
Documents such as the admission letter from the university, converted currencies, etc., will be facilitated by the team of Rus Education.
Why Study at TMSS Medical College?
- The faculty at the medical college consists of reputed professors, medical professionals, and researchers.
- The teacher and student ratio is 1:10 with a smaller class size.
- The college invites renowned specialist doctors, visiting professors, and faculty members from abroad for seminars, conferences, webinars, workshops, and seminars.
- The campus of the college is well–connected with other parts of the country.
- It promotes bedside teaching and learning for clinical students at its hospital.
- The college has a safe and secure environment.
- The MBBS course fees at TMSS Medical College is low as compared to Indian medical colleges.
- Advanced classrooms equipped with multimedia projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity, and overhead projectors.
- There is a lecture gallery complex with a modern sound system and projectors with good internet access.
- Facility of medical skill center and a lab at the college to enhance technical skills and practice medicine.
- Modernized laboratories and museums for medical students.
- An advanced library with 5,629 books and medical journals for teaching, learning, and research activities.
- Separate hostel accommodation for boys and girls from other countries.
- Hygienic cafeteria and canteen in the campus for students.
- Common room facility for students for indoor games.
- English is the language of teaching and communication.
- No need for any donations or entrance exams to get admission to this college.
Student Life at TMSS Medical College
- The Medical Education Unit at the college takes care of the teaching standards, skills evaluation, and well-being of the students.
- There is a feedback mechanism system for students to share their opinions and views about a subject.
- A well-versed foreign desk to assist international students in the admission process, visa processing, etc.
- Shuttle service is available for students who reside outside the college campus.
- There is a free computer library with full internet access for students and teachers.
- Promotion of co-curricular activities such as annual cultural competition, study tour, excursion, debate, sports, etc., for the students.
- The hostels have a common dining area, indoor game facilities, reading room, etc.
- There is a Student Week celebration comprising cultural and sports competitions.
- Special days like Republic Day, Independence Day, New Year, etc. are celebrated at the medical college.
Bogura: City at a Glance
- The cost of living in Bogura, Bangladesh, for international students is INR 10,000 to INR 12,000.
- Bogura has a tropical wet and dry or savanna climate with average high temperature of 34.53ºC and average low temperature of 24.4ºC.
- The time taken to travel from Bogura to Dhaka is four and a half hours.
- The time difference between Bogura and India is 30 minutes.
- Mahasthangarh , Gokul Medh, Mankali’s Kund are some of the main attractions in the Bogura district of Bangladesh.