Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College: Quick Highlights
|University Recognitions||Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Bangladesh), World Directory of Medical School (WDOMS), Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), International Medical Education Directory (IMED), and National Medical Commission (NMC), and Dhaka University|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years (with internship)|
Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College MBBS Fees 2023-24
Tuition fees (200*60 months)
Hostel fees (600*5 years)
Library, laboratory, museum and others
Total MBBS fees in USD
MBBS Syllabus of Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
First professional MBBS
Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine
Second professional MBBS
Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Pathology, and Microbiology
Third professional MBBS
Medicine & Allied subjects , Surgery & Allied subjects, and Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Fourth professional MBBS
Eligibility Criteria For Admission to Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
Indian students are advised to adhere to the NMC (MCI) guidelines to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Below is the criteria to be met to pursue medical education in Bangladesh.
- The students must have passed their 10th and 12th standards from a recognized board.
- The students must have scored a minimum of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The student must be 17 years old as on 31 December in the year of admission.
- The students must have passed the NEET UG exam in the admission year.
Step 1: Fill and submit the application form of the medical college along with the required documents.
Step 2: Receive an admission/invitation letter from the university.
Step 3: Apply for the student visa by submitting your passport and other supporting documents.
Step 4: Pay your tuition fees for the first year. If availing an education loan, Rus Education will take you through the process.
Step 5: Pack your bags with all the essential items you will require in Bangladesh.
Step 6: Board your flights to Bangladesh and begin your journey of MBBS in Bangladesh.
Documents Required For Admission
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 11th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Original passport
- Police clearance certificate
- Affidavit (sponsorship)
- Bank statement (six months)
- University admission letter
- University fee confirmation letter
- Equivalence certificate (from university)
- University admission form
- Visa application form
- 12 Photographs on matt paper
- Equivalence TT copy
- University fee TT copy
- Demand draft in favor of Bangladesh High Commission
Documents such as the admission letter from the university, converted currencies, etc., will be facilitated by the team of Rus Education.
Why Study MBBS at Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- The cost of studying MBBS at this medical college is affordable.
- There is no need to sit for any entrance exam.
- No need to pay any donations or capitation fees.
- Cutting-edge technology and infrastructure.
- Comfortable and fully-furnished hostel accommodation for boys and girls.
- Bedside clinical experience at the college teaching and clinical hospital.
- English is the medium of instruction for international students.
- Co-curricular activities are frequently hosted by the college for student development.
- Multicultural environment at the college due to the presence of students from other countries.
- Highly-qualified faculty and professors, including specialist doctors, scientists, etc.
- Modern teaching methodologies are used to teach students, including conferences, seminars, workshops, debates, webinars, etc.
Student Life at Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- Students are encouraged to participate in extracurricular events like sports, cultural, educational, etc. for their holistic development.
- Hostels are well-furnished with beds, tables, chairs, fans, ACs, wardrobes, etc. with cold and hot water supply.
- Conferences, seminars, webinars, workshops, etc. are organized by the college for students.
- Students can enjoy Indian food in the college canteen.
- Students get bedside training in the teaching hospital of the college and gain practical experience.
Gazpur: CIty at a Glance
- The average monthly cost of living in Gazpur is INR 10,000 for Indian students.
- Gazpur has a Tropical wet and dry or savanna climate with an average annual temperature of 28.95ºC.
- Gazpur is approximately 25 kilometers from the capital city of Dhaka and takes almost one hour to travel.
- Buses, autorickshaws, cabs, etc. are common modes of transportation in Gazpur, Bangladesh.
- Gazpur is 30 minutes ahead of India.