President Abdul Hamid Medical College: Quick Highlights
|University Recognitions||Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Bangladesh), and National Medical Commission (NMC). FAIMER|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years (with internship)|
President Abdul Hamid Medical College Structure 2023-24
For reservation of seat
At the time of admission
Payable at the month of August 2023
Payable at the month of July 2024
Payable at the month of July 2025
Payable at the month of July 2026
Total MBBS fee
Total fees in INR
MBBS Syllabus at President Abdul Hamid Medical College
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
First professional MBBS
Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine
Second professional MBBS
Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Pathology, and Microbiology
Third professional MBBS
Medicine & Allied subjects , Surgery & Allied subjects, and Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Fourth professional MBBS
Eligibility Criteria For Admission to President Abdul Hamid Medical College
Indian students are advised to adhere to the NMC (MCI) guidelines to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Below is the criteria to be met to pursue medical education in Bangladesh.
- The students must have passed their 10th and 12th standards from a recognized board.
- The students must have scored a minimum of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The student must be 17 years old as on 31 December in the year of admission.
- The students must have passed the NEET UG exam in the admission year.
Step 1: Fill up the admission form and submit the required documents.
Step 2: Get an admission/invitation letter from the medical college.
Step 3: Apply for the student visa by submitting your passport and other supporting documents.
Step 4: Pay your tuition fees for the first year. If availing an education loan, Rus Education will take you through the process.
Step 5: Pack your bags with all the essential items you will require in Bangladesh.
Step 6: Board your flights to Bangladesh.
Documents Required For Admission
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 11th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Original passport
- Police clearance certificate
- Affidavit (sponsorship)
- Bank statement (six months)
- University admission letter
- University fee confirmation letter
- Equivalence certificate (from university)
- University admission form
- Visa application form
- 12 Photographs on matt paper
- Equivalence TT copy
- University fee TT copy
- Demand draft in favor of Bangladesh High Commission
Documents such as the admission letter from the university, converted currencies, etc., will be facilitated by the team of Rus Education.
Why Study MBBS at President Abdul Hamid Medical College?
- The quality of medical education is excellent with a combination of theoretical classroom sessions and practical experiments in laboratories.
- The college hosts extracurricular activities for students for their overall development.
- It is recognized by the National Medical Commission and its medical degree is valid in India.
- Medical education is imparted by highly qualified faculty members and professors.
- The faculty uses advanced and integrated teaching methodologies during medical education.
- Students get adequate practical exposure in the teaching hospital of the college.
- The laboratories, dissection halls, etc. are well-equipped with the latest tools and equipments
- Not just in India, its medical degree is valid worldwide.
- Guest lectures by reputed doctors, researchers, and academicians are organized at the university.
- The fee structure is pocket-friendly for international students.
- The admission process is simple without donations.
- The college has a thriving environment to establish a better education system.
- No need to give any entrance exams like IELTS for admission.
Student Life at President Abdul Hamid Medical College
- The medical college has advanced facilities for the convenience of students.
- The infrastructural facilities at this college are cutting edge for a better learning experience.
- The laboratories are well-equipped with advanced tools and apparatuses.
- The classrooms are made advanced with audio and visual aids.
- There is a modern teaching hospital at the college campus with a 250 bedded facility.
- Comfortable and well-furnished separate hostel accommodations for boys and girls are available for students.
- There is a resourceful library accommodating 200 students at once and has an exciting medical books collection with access to the free internet.
- The college promotes indoor and outdoor recreation activities for students.
- The entire campus is safe and secured with guards and CCTV cameras.
- The students participate in sports and cultural programs at the college.
- Free-operation camps are organized from the initial years of the MBBS course where students interact with patients.
Kishoreganj: City at a Glance
- The monthly cost of living for an Indian student in Kishoreganj is INR 10,000.
- The average annual temperature of Kishoreganj is 28.25ºC (82.85ºF) and it is 0.51% higher than Bangladesh’s average.
- Kishoreganj is 30 minutes ahead of India in terms of time difference.
- The Bangladesh district is famous for Shah Mahmud Mosque, Sadi Mosque, Fort of Isa Khan, Mazaar of the Fakir Garibullah Shah (RH), and Jangalbari Fort.
- Buses, taxis, cabs, metro, auto rickshaws are available in Kishoreganj for commuting.