Ryazan State Medical University
Ryazan State Medical University was founded in the year 1950 and named after I.P. Pavlov. Born in Ryazan, he became the first Nobel Laureate for medicine. Ryazan State Medical University is considered to be one of the most renowned medical universities in Russia that has earned a very high reputation ever since its establishment.
The University strongly collaborates with the international educational as well as organizations like the American Pharmaceutical Convention and Medical University of Arizona much more. International Awards such as American Golden Certificate for the International Prestige (Monte-Carlo), The Crystal Knight (Malta), Golden Lion (South Africa), Havana Libre Cup from 21st century (Euro Union Organization) are some of the collection of the University’s awards. In 2004, a European Quality Diploma was received by the University.
At present, there are around 5000 students from 45 regions of Russia and 40 countries studying medicine from this prestigious university. More than 17,000 doctors graduated from this University having an international reputation in Russia and abroad.
Ryazan State Medical University Overview
Year of Establishment
Type of University
Duration of MBBS
6 years (Including one year of internship)
NMC (erstwhile MCI), FAIMER, WDOMS, & ECFMG
Medium of teaching
English and Russian
Eligibility Exam (IELTS/TOEFL)
Faculties of Ryazan State Medical University
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Preventive Health
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pediatrics
Ryazan State Medical University Fees Structure
Total Course Package
Total Fees in USD
Total Fees in Rs
*Calculations are as per the current market value of Indian Rupee against US Dollar (1 USD = INR 75)
- The above-mentioned fee structure is the final amount to be paid by the student to Rus Education.
- This fee package includes Tuition fee, Hostel accommodation fee, medical insurance, remuneration to the centre, MCI coaching for the complete duration of the course, airport transfer to the university, a phone call to parents on arrival in the university, study material in English Language, documentation of the student in the university, free translator to facilitate, and other services.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Ryazan State Medical University
The admission criteria for any Indian student applying to Ryazan State Medical University for MBBS in Russia are:
- Academic requirements: Passed 12th standard with at least 50% score in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. (40% for reserved category)
- Age requirement: Must be the age of 17 years on or before 31st December in the year of admission.
- NEET requirements: Qualified NEET exam (50th percentile for general/EWS category and 40th percentile for unreserved category)
- The procedure for MBBS admission in Russia in Ryazan State Medical University is as follows:
- Fill up the online admission form of the university.
- Applicants must submit the required academic documents.
- Applicants will receive the invitation letter within 2 weeks if selected for admission.
- After getting an invitation letter from the university, students need to pay the tuition fees.
- Using the original fee payment receipt and invitation letter, applicants can apply for the student visa.
Indian medical aspirants are required to submit the following documents during MBBS admission in Ryazan State Medical University.
- Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet
- NEET score card
- Birth certificate
- Valid passport
- Passport-size photographs
- Medical test report including HIV negative report.
Why Study MBBS at Ryazan State Medical University?
Below are the reasons to study MBBS in Russia at Ryazan State Medical University:
- Affordable medical education for foreign students
- Recognised internationally and ranks on the 28th position among 70 Russian universities.
- English and Russian are the medium of instruction.
- Globally accepted medical degrees.
- Availability of cutting-edge and modern technologies
- Highly qualified teaching faculties including honored scientists, acclaimed doctors, and academicians.
- Regular conduction of events held under the auspices of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- Easy admission procedure
- Hostel and Indian food facilities available within the university.
- Clinical rotations at best hospitals and clinics.
Student Life at Ryazan State Medical University
- There are 56 departments and16 academic buildings for the students.
- There are the central scientific research laboratory, base dental clinic, consulting diagnostic polyclinic, botanic garden with experimental ground and bee yard, vivarium, sports and health camp, gyms, tennis court, mini- football ground, and 2 mini football grounds.
- There is a rich library with scientific and educational literature in foreign languages.
- There are 4 fully furnished hostels available for foreign students.
- The foreign students organize and celebrate their National holidays and concerts to represent the history of their cultures and customs.
City at a Glance
- The Ryazan city is the largest city and administrative center of Ryazan Oblast.
- It is located in the western part of Russia, standing on the riverbank of Oka..
- Ryazan city is renowned for the Ryazan Kremlin which is a complex of historic buildings including a museum with embroidery.
- It is the third largest city after Moscow and Yaroslavl.