Northern State Medical University
The Northern State Medical University was founded in 1936 and it is situated in Arkhangelsk. The University is the center of Medical education in the North of Russia.
Presently, there are around 5500 students studying in Northern State Medical University. The University has up-to-date equipment such as computers, films and video aids, and other modern appliances. Medical education is provided by the department of preventive medicine and medical biochemistry. The institute also has good international relations. The university has a remarkable campus and well-maintained infrastructure. Along with MBBS various other medical courses are offered to the students. The university staff has around 980 members including researchers, professors, teachers etc.
Quick Facts About Northern State Medical University
ECFMG, WDOMS, FAIMER, NMC (erstwhile MCI), AMC, GMC PLAB, etc.
Medium of Teaching
MBBS Course Duration
6 years (with internship)
Qualified Class 12 with 50% marks in PCB
Faculties At Northern State Medical University
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Pediatric
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Postgraduate Education
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical
Northern State Medical University Fee Structure
Total Course Package
Total Fees in USD
Total Fees in Rs.
*Calculations are as per the current market value of Indian Rupee against US Dollar (1 USD = INR 75)
- The above-mentioned fee structure is the final amount to be paid by the student to Rus Education.
- This fee package includes Tuition fee, Hostel accommodation fee, medical insurance, remuneration to the centre, MCI coaching for the complete duration of the course, airport transfer to the university, a phone call to parents on arrival in the university, study material in English Language, documentation of the student in the university, free translator to facilitate, and other services.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission in Northern State Medical University
- The student should have qualified class 10 and 12 from any recognised education board/institution
- The student must have scored at least 50% in their class-12 while studying Physics, Chemistry, Biology (or any equivalent subject)
- The student must be of 17 years of age
- The student should qualify the NEET-UG exam with the required marks.
- 50th percentile for the students of general/EWS category is 50th percentile.
- 45th percentile for the students belonging to PwD
- 40th percentile for the students belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category
- The students must possess a valid NEET Score card.
- Fill in the admission Form
- Submit it after attaching all the required documents
- Receive the admission/acceptance letter from the university
- Apply for the Student Visa
- Prepare & travel to your university
- Complete the formalities at the university
From filling up the admission form, arranging the documents, applying for visa, loan assistance, travel, formalities at the university, arranging accommodations till the hostels are provided, etc, the team of Rus Education assists you at every step.
Why Study MBBS at Northern State Medical University, Russia?
- Northern State Medical University provides an MBBS program at affordable cost.
- The University has an easy admission procedure.
- The admission requires no donation fees and extra charges for the admission process.
- The medical degree at Northern State Medical University is globally recognised.
- Students get training from highly qualified teachers with modern technology.
- The University provides fully furnished hostels to all its students.
Student Life At Northern State Medical University
- The university has modern and well-equipped labs. There are computers, projectors, and all the necessary medical requirements.
- The medical graduates from this university get work opportunities in various countries.
- The MBBS course study is in English language.
- The hostels are within the campus itself and offer great support.
- The university has various clubs in which the students can participate to explore their interests and pursue their passion.
City at a Glance
- The White Sea about 40 kilometers from Arkhangelsk makes the climate windy and humid and it rains often.
- Arkhangelsk is one of the oldest Russian cities.
- Arkhangelsk is one of the largest scientific and cultural centers in the European North.
- Among the key attractions of the city, there is Kulakov Museum, Northern Sea Museum, Museum of the Russian Art of XVII, Small Korela Wooden Architecture and Folk Art Museum, Arkhangelskiye Gostinyye Dvor, etc.