Perm State Medical University - Fees Structure, Admission Process
Founded in 1916 and located in the Perm City of Russia, Perm State Medical University is one of the oldest and largest universities of Russia. The leading university is a popular name amongst Indian medical aspirants who want to pursue MBBS in Russia.
Perm State Medical University is integrated with academic institutions of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences and different higher schools of Russia and Perm. The result is deepening of scientific-research studies, which are widely introduced into medical practice, as well as receiving grants of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR) and Russian Humanitarian Science Foundation (RHF).
The admissions in MBBS course at Perm State Medical University for the September intake are open and Indian students can apply for admissions.
|Year of Establishment||1916|
|Type of University||Government|
|Duration of Course||6 years|
|Recognitions||WDOMS, ECFMG, FAIMER, NMC(erstwhile MCI)|
|Medium of teaching||English|
|Eligibility Exam (IELTS/TOEFL)||No|
|Average Tuition Fees||Rs. 2,90,000|
Perm State Medical University - Recognitions & Accreditations
Perm State Medical University is nationally and internationally recognized by various organizations of international reputation such as:
- National Medical Commission (erstwhile Medical Council of India);
- Medical Council of Canada;
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Russia;
- World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS);
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG);
- Registered with Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
Faculties At Perm State Medical University
Below is the list of faculties in Perm State Medical University:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Medico-prophylactic Faculty
- Faculty of Psychology and Social Work
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Additional Professional Education
Perm State Medical University Fees Structure 2023
|Perm State Medical University Fees Structure 2023|
|Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Mess Fee|
|1st Year||6,000 US Dollars||Included in Tuition Fee||1,500 US Dollars|
|2nd – 6th Year|
6,000 US Dollars
|Total Fee in US Dollars|
37,500 US Dollars
|Total Fee in Indian Rupees|
28,12,500 Indian Rupees
|Fee Package For MBBS in Perm State Medical University|
|Fees Pattern||Total Fee 1st Year||Total Fee2nd-6th Per Year||Total Academic Fee|
|One Time Package||USD 27,000|
|Semi Package||USD 18,400||USD 2,500||USD 30,900|
- The above-mentioned fee structure is the final amount to be paid by the student to Rus Education.
- This fee package includes Tuition fee, Hostel accommodation fee, medical insurance, remuneration to the centre, MCI coaching for the complete duration of the course, airport transfer to the university, a phone call to parents on arrival in the university, study material in English Language, documentation of the student in the university, free translator to facilitate, and other services.
Perm State Medical University Syllabus
Perm State Medical University, one of the top medical universities in Russia for Indian students for MBBS studies, has an English-medium medical curriculum for the better understanding of its students. Every year of the MBBS course at Perm State Medical University is divided into two different semesters. The detailed semester-wise MBBS syllabus at the university is as follows:
|1st Year (1st Semester)||Physical Training, Russian Language, Latin And Medical Terminology, Medical Biology, Genetics, Parasitology, Medical And Biological Physics And Medical Equipment, General Chemistry, Human Anatomy|
|1st Year (2nd Semester)||Physical Training, Russian Language, Latin And Medical Terminology, Medical Biology, Genetics, Parasitology, Bioorganic Chemistry, Human Anatomy, Histology, Embryology, Cytology, Medical Informatics|
|2nd Year (3rd Semester)||Philosophy, Human Anatomy, Histology, Normal Philosophy, Biochemistry, Patients Care, Russian Language|
|2nd Year (4th Semester)||Philosophy, Normal Philosophy, Biochemistry, Russian Language, Microbiology, Surgery Nursing|
|3rd Year (5th Semester)||Pharmacology, Pathological Anatomy, Path Physiology, Propaedeutic, General Surgery, Operative Surgery, Radiation Diagnostics And Therapy, Russian Language|
|3rd Year (6th Semester)||Clinical Pharmacology, Therapy Part I, Endocrinology, Surgery Part I, Urology, Stomatology, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Medical Genetics, Ophthalmology|
|4th Year (7th-8th Semester)||Social Medicine Economy And Organization Of Public Health, Epidemiology, Therapy Part Ii, Pathophysio Pulmonology, Professional Diseases, Poly Clinical Therapy, Reanimation And Intensive Therapy, Surgery Part Ii, Children’s Surgery, Traumatology And Orthopedic, Oncology, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Infection Diseases, Psychiatry And Necrology, Otolaryngology|
|5th Year (9th-10th Semester)||Social Medicine, Therapy, Poly Clinical Therapy, Surgery, Obstetrics And Gynecology, Physical Training And Medical Control, Forensic Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Tropical Medicine, Children’s Infection Diseases, Clinical Immunology|
Eligibility Criteria For Admission in Perm State Medical University
Students must meet the following eligibility conditions to apply for MBBS in Russia at Perm State Medical University:
- Students must have scored at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class 12 and passing marks in English.
- Students must be 17 years of age as on 31 December in the admission year.
- Students must qualify the NEET exam. (50th percentile for general/EWS category and 40th percentile for unreserved category)
Any applicant interested in applying to Perm State Medical University for MBBS in Russia have to follow the following admission procedure:
- Fill up the application form of Perm State Medical University.
- Submit the necessary documents for admission online such as school passing certificates,etc.
- The applicant will receive an admission/acceptance letter from the university confirming the admission.
- Apply for a student visa at the Embassy of the Russian Federation in India.
- If applying for an education loan, clear all the dues.
- Make arrangements for your travel to Russia for your medical studies.
Documents Required For Admission
Indian medical aspirants are required to submit the following documents during MBBS admission in Perm State Medical University.
- Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet
- NEET score card
- Valid passport
- Passport-size photographs
- Medical test report including HIV negative report.
Why Study At Perm State Medical University, Russia?
Following are the advantages of pursuing MBBS in Perm State Medical University:
- Perm State Medical University is one of the leading government medical universities of Russia.
- The university is well-recognized by ECFMG, WDOMS, FAIMER, and Medical councils of Canada, Australia, etc.
- Medical graduates from Perm State Medical University can practice medicine anywhere in the world.
- It has an affordable MBBS fees structure.
- The faculty teaches medicine in the English language to international students for better understanding.
- The university has comfortable and fully furnished hostel facilities for boys and girls with basic amenities.
- Currently, it is home to more than 1400 Indian students.
- Special Indian mess is available for MBBS students from India.
- It has state-of-the-art infrastructure including well-equipped laboratories, advanced classrooms, libraries, sports facilities, etc.
- Use of promobots for the training of Indian students to provide real-time patient-doctor exposure.
- PSMU is affiliated with reputed hospitals to provide clinical training to its students.
Student Life At Perm State Medical University
Perm State Medical University offers the best-in-class student life to its students. Some of the main student-centric features of the university are:
- The university campus is the winner of “Best campus Moscow Mayor’s Prize”.
- The hostel facility of the university has won the title of “Best student hostel”.
- The university campus has 27 buildings including sports facilities, hostels, medical facilities, and shops.
- 12 hostels in the university have comfortable rooms with attached kitchens.
- It has areas allocated for extracurricular activities like basketball, handball, gymnastics, and football ground.
- There is a shopping center, international post office, cultural center, computer center, a telephone center, and amazing restaurants serving multinational cuisines to foireign students.
Hostel & Food Facilities At Perm State Medical University
Perm State Medical University offers best hostel accomodation and food facilities to its international students to make them feel at home.
- There are 7 hostels on a sharing basis.
- All the hostel rooms have 24*7 Wi-Fi access.
- There are 2-3 beds in every hostel room.
- Basic amenities such as beds, tables, chairs, bedsheets, pillows, and blankets are provided to all the students.
- The hostel fee is paid along with the fees for the first year.
- Indian mess facilities are available for Indian students.
- The facility of common kitchen is available for students to cook food.
City at a Glance
- Perm is the capital of Perm Krai situated on the eastern side of the European part of Russia, on the Kama River.
- Perm is the sixth-largest city in Russia with a population of 1.2 million.
- The city is one of the primary centres for arts and culture in Russia, with many contemporary museums and theatres.
- Perm is a city and administrative centre of Perm Krai, Russia.
- Perm has a well-established public transport system, including buses, taxis, trolleys, and trams.
The Perm State Medical University, usually conducts its enrollment twice a year in the months of February and September.
For Indian students aspiring to join the PSMU, they must be 17 years of age, should have scored at least 70% marks in Class-12 (PCB), and qualify the NEET exam.
Perm State Medical University does not provide any form of scholarship as such at the time of admission, since a larger portion of the fees is already subsidised, However, the students may apply for the scholarships directly provided by the Ministry of Education/ Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation. Rus Education also has multiple scholarships available for qualified students based upon their academic merits, sports performance, etc.
The overall duration of the MBBS /MD (General Physician) program at Perm State Medical University is approximately 5 years and 8 months.
Perm State Medical University is one of the oldest, recognized, and highly reputed medical institutions in Russia. With this, the universities offer a grand legacy of educational research and achievement. Infused with the benefits of the technology, the university is popular for its Promobot training with the humanoid Yuri.
Therefore studying at PSMU offers the students a colorful and blissful learning where the university prepares them for their future.