North East Medical College: Quick Highlights
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years (with internship)|
North East Medical College Fee Structure 2022-23
One time development fee
Tuition fee per month:
Other fees (one time)
Hostel fees for 5 years
Total MBBS fees in Dollar
Total MBBS fees in INR
MBBS Syllabus at North East Medical College
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
First professional MBBS
Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine
Second professional MBBS
Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Pathology, and Microbiology
Third professional MBBS
Medicine & Allied subjects , Surgery & Allied subjects, and Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Fourth professional MBBS
Eligibility Criteria For Admission to North East Medical College
Indian students are advised to adhere to the NMC (MCI) guidelines to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Below is the criteria to be met to pursue medical education in Bangladesh.
- The students must have passed their 10th and 12th standards from a recognized board.
- The students must have scored a minimum of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The student must be 17 years old as on 31 December in the year of admission.
- The students must have passed the NEET UG exam in the admission year.
Step 1: Fill up the admission form from the university and submit the required documents.
Step 2: Get an admission/invitation letter from the university.
Step 3: Apply for the student visa by submitting your passport and other supporting documents.
Step 4: Pay your tuition fees for the first year. If availing an education loan, Rus Education will take you through the process.
Step 5: Pack your bags with all the essential items you will require in Bangladesh.
Step 6: Board your flights to Bangladesh and begin your journey of MBBS in Bangladesh.
Documents Required For Admission
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 11th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Original passport
- Police clearance certificate
- Affidavit (sponsorship)
- Bank statement (six months)
- University admission letter
- University fee confirmation letter
- Equivalence certificate (from university)
- University admission form
- Visa application form
- 12 Photographs on matt paper
- Equivalence TT copy
- University fee TT copy
- Demand draft in favor of Bangladesh High Commission
Documents such as the admission letter from the university, converted currencies, etc., will be facilitated by the team of Rus Education.
Why Study MBBS at North East Medical College?
- Budget-friendly MBBS fees structure.
- Provides holistic medical education incorporating theoretical and practical aspects of medicine.
- Internationally accepted medical degree.
- Teaching methodologies include lectures, field workshops, group projects, webinars, seminars, etc.
- Uncompromised sanitation in hostel facilities.
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.
- Prestigious scholarships are available for students on merit basis.
- English medium medical education for international students.
- No donations for admission.
- No entrance exams like IELTS or TOEFL.
- The college is a center of medical research and healthcare facilities.
- Extremely qualified teaching faculty and professors.
- Advanced infrastructure and well-equipped facilities like innovative laboratories, advanced classrooms, etc.
- Advanced library with over 10,000 medical books and journals.
- Clinical training at the college hospital on the bedside of patients.
Student Life at North East Medical College
- Hygienic hostel facilities, equipped with common rooms, reading rooms, cafeteria, etc.
- Transportation facilities are available for students residing outside the premises of the college campus.
- The college organizes festive celebrations of various countries for the students.
- Students are given international exposure to help them build a global career.
- Various highly-qualified foreign teaching faculties visit the medical college for guest lectures.
- Students participate in seminars, conferences, workshops, etc. to enhance their medical knowledge.
- Medical training is provided to the students at the college hospital with real patients.
Sylhet: City at a glance
- Sylhet and Dhaka are 235 kilometers apart and it takes 6 hours to reach the capital city of Dhaka from Sylhet.
- Sylhet is the coldest place in Bangladesh with an average high temperature of just 25°C. High monsoons usually come from June to July.
- Sylhet in Bangladesh is 30 minutes ahead of India.
- Buses, auto rickshaws, taxicabs, trains, etc. are the popular modes of transportation.
- Ratargul Swamp Forest, Panthumai, Jaflong, Bisnakandi, and Lalakhal are the popular attractions in Sylhet.