Ibn Sina Medical College: Quick Highlights
|University Recognitions||Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Bangladesh), National Medical Commission (NMC), International Medical Education Directory (IMED), World Directory of Medical School (WDOMS), affiliation with Dhaka University|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years (with internship)|
Ibn Sina Medical College Fees Structure 2023-24
At seat booking
At the time of admission
During the course ($1400*10) half-yearly
Total MBBS fees in Dollar
Total MBBS fees in INR
MBBS Syllabus at Ibn Sina Medical College
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
First professional MBBS
Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine
Second professional MBBS
Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Pathology, and Microbiology
Third professional MBBS
Medicine & Allied subjects , Surgery & Allied subjects, and Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Fourth professional MBBS
Eligibility Criteria For Admission to Ibn Sina Medical College
Indian students are advised to adhere to the NMC (MCI) guidelines to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Below is the criteria to be met to pursue medical education in Bangladesh.
- The students must have passed their 10th and 12th standards from a recognized board.
- The students must have scored a minimum of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The student must be 17 years old as on 31 December in the year of admission.
- The students must have passed the NEET UG exam in the admission year.
Step 1: Fill up the admission form and submit the required documents.
Step 2: Get an admission/invitation letter from the medical college.
Step 3: Apply for the student visa by submitting your passport and other supporting documents.
Step 4: Pay your tuition fees for the first year. If availing an education loan, Rus Education will take you through the process.
Step 5: Pack your bags with all the essential items you will require in Bangladesh.
Step 6: Board your flights to Bangladesh and begin your journey of MBBS in Bangladesh.
Documents Required For Admission
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 11th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Original passport
- Police clearance certificate
- Affidavit (sponsorship)
- Bank statement (six months)
- University admission letter
- University fee confirmation letter
- Equivalence certificate (from university)
- University admission form
- Visa application form
- 12 Photographs on matt paper
- Equivalence TT copy
- University fee TT copy
- Demand draft in favor of Bangladesh High Commission
Documents such as the admission letter from the university, converted currencies, etc., will be facilitated by the team of Rus Education.
Why Study MBBS at Ibn Sina Medical College?
- Affordable MBBS fee structure.
- The epitome of quality education in Bangladesh.
- Experienced, highly educated, and skilled teaching faculty.
- Comfortable hostel facilities for international students.
- Well-equipped laboratories, dissection halls, classrooms, library, etc.
- Clinical experience to students at the bedside of patients.
- Indian food is served in the canteen.
- The multicultural environment due to the presence of students from other countries.
- Good teacher and student ratio.
- No donation or entrance exams for admission.
- Renowned visiting faculties from worldwide for enhanced practical exposure to students about medicine.
- Great internship opportunity for students at the teaching hospital of the college.
- Globally recognized medical degree.
Student Life at Ibn Sina Medical College
- Co-curricular activities are organized for students to maintain a balance between academic and non-academic activities.
- Students participate in international conferences, seminars, webinars, symposiums, debates, etc. to widen their medical knowledge.
- Students participate in cultural programs of the college and celebrate festivals of Bangladesh, India, and other countries.
- Students get good practical bedside exposure in the college hospital.
- Hostel facilities of the college are equipped with all the basic facilities like water supply, electricity, beds, tables, chairs, etc.
Dhaka: City at a Glance
- The cost of living in Dhaka for students is INR 10,000 to INR 15,000.
- Dhaka has a tropical climate with an average daily high temperature of 31 degrees.
- Dhaka is known as the rickshaw capital of the world. Buses, auto rickshaws, and metro are other modes of transportation.
- Ahsan Manzil (Pink Palace), Lalbagh Fort, Kawran Bazar, Dhakeshwari Temple, etc., are some of the main attractions of Dhaka.
- Dhaka is 30 minutes ahead of India.