Kabardino-Balkarian State University
Established in 1957, Kabardino-Balkaria State University is one of the leading scientific, educational, informational, social and cultural University in Nalchik city of Kabardino-Balkaria, Russia.
On its 50th anniversary Kabardino-Balkaria State University received Certificate of Merit and Medal from State Duma for its outstanding services and achievements. In 2008, the University was ranked among the 100 best universities in Russia. In 2010, it also received an honorary diploma from the winner of the All-Russian contest “100 Best University of Russia in the field of science and education”.
The University combines different levels of educational institutions, implementing educational programs of higher, secondary, post-graduate and additional professional education. Today Kabardino-Balkaria State University holds 11 place among classical universities in Russia. Currently Kabardino-Balkaria State University has 65+ departments with a teaching staff of 800+ highly qualified teachers, for thousands of the students.
Kabardino-Balkarian State University Overview
Kabardino-Balkarian State University- Key Highlights 2023
ECFMG, WDOMS, FAIMER, NMC (erstwhile MCI), etc
Medium of Teaching
MBBS Course Duration
6 years (with internship)
Qualified Class 12 with 50% marks in PCB
Faculties At Kabardino-Balkarian State University
The faculty of Medicine at Kabardino-Balkarian State University includes the following departments:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- General Practice
- Stomatology (Dentistry)
Eligibility Criteria For Admission in Kabardino-Balkarian State University
To study MBBS in Russia eligibility for Indian students is identified by the National Medical Commission (NMC) erstwhile the Medical Council of India (MCI) as per the 7th session meeting of MCI on 29th March 2017. Eligibility for MBBS Admissions in Russia For Indian Students:
- Students should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The student must have scored 50% for unreserved categories & 40% for reserved categories in PCB subjects in Class 12.
- The student should have completed 17 years as in the year of admission.
- The student must have qualified NEET exam and possess a valid score card, i.e. 50th percentile for unreserved & 40th percentile for the reserved categories.
To start your MBBS study in Russia, the students are required to follow the following admission procedure:
- Choose the Best University for Your MBBS in Russia Make your choice from the best medical universities in Russia. Rus Education helps you make the best choice per your individual needs and interests.
- Fill in the Application Form Once you have chosen the university, take the first step by filling up the application form and submit all the necessary documents.
- Get Your Admission Letter Receive your admission letter from the university and start packing your bags to your destination.
- Get Your Visa Submit your passport and other required documents. The team of Rus Education helps you at every stage of the entire process of getting your visa.
- Pay Your Tuition Fees Clear your tuition fees and if required, education loan, contact Rus Education. Our team will guide you with the entire loan procedure.
- Pack Your Suitcase Grab up your favourite suitcase and dresses and finish up your packing. Remember to keep the thermals!
- Welcome to Study in Russia! Board your flights to Russia with us and start your journey to make your dream a reality with MBBS in Russia
The following is the list of all the basic documents required for your MBBS admission in Kabardino-Balkarian State University:
- Duly filled-in Admission form
- Scanned copy of Class 12th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet
- Scanned copy of Class 10th Pass Certificate
- NEET Result/Admit Card.
- Scanned copy of Passport (first and last page)
- ID Proof (Adhar, PAN, Driving License, etc.) if Passport is not ready at the time of application.
- Medical report with HIV report at the time of Visa stamping
Other documents such as admission letters from the university, converted currencies, etc are facilitated by the team of Rus Education.
Why Study MBBS at Kabardino-Balkarian State University, Russia?
- The university has a well developed infrastructure to support the learning of the students.
- The students- teacher ratio at the university is maintained at 9:1
- The university is globally recognised offering several opportunities for the students.
- The admission process is direct and simple and does not require any donation charges.
- The university offers a multicultural and multiethnic campus that provides a colourful learning environment for all the students.
Student life at Kabardino-Balkarian State University
- The students’ life at the university is joyful, meaningful and full of learning.
- With this the students can spend their leisure time meaningfully, in a diverse, interesting setting, enhancing their educational prospects.
- It also provides Indian students with comfortable dining and accommodation facilities with Indian mess facilities.
- The hostel rooms are fully furnished with an arrangement for all the possible necessities.
- The university organises several cultural and sports activities for the students.
City At Glance- Nalchik, Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, Russia
- The distance between Nalchik and Moscow is around 1428 km away, which can be covered via a 3hr flight, 8 hrs by train and 23 hrs by road.
- The summers are warm and mostly clear and the winters are freezing, snowy, and partly cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 21°F (-6.1°C) to 82°F (27.7°C) and is rarely below 6°F (-14.4°C) or above 91°F(32.7°C).
- The students can explore Chegem Canyon, Verhnyaya Balkariya Tourisr Complex, Nalchik Park, Gedmish Waterfalls, Kabardino-Balkaria State Puppet Theatre, etc