Altai state Medical University
Altai State Medical University was earlier known as Altai State Medical Institute. It was founded in 1954, in Barnaul city, Altai region in Russia.
Altai State Medical University is acknowledged by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
The university is known to conduct high-quality training programs with 25,000 leading teams of doctors and pharmaceutics for the regional healthcare system. The university stands among one of the central hubs for research, education and cultural exchange.
Since years, the university has produced around 30,000 graduates. Yearly, around 4000 students appear for medical programs at the university.
The Academic Staff of the University consists of more than 100 doctors and 350 candidates of science, 3 Corresponding Members of RAMS, 5 Honored Scientists of Russia, 25 distinguished physicians Russia and 10 honored workers of the Graduate School.
Altai State Medical University Overview
ECFMG, WDOMS, FAIMER, MCI (NMC)
Medium of Teaching
MBBS Course Duration
6 years (with internship)
Qualified Class 12 with 50% marks in PCB
Faculties At Altai State Medical University
In total, there are 60 departments and 6 faculties at Altai State Medical University:
- Medical Faculty
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty Of Medicine And Preventive Studies
- Faculty of Foreign Students
Altai State Medical University Fees Structure 2023
|Fees Structure||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total Course Package|
|Tuition Fee||323,600 ₽||323,600 ₽||323,600 ₽||323,600 ₽||323,600 ₽||323,600 ₽|
|Hostel Fee||36,000 ₽||36,000 ₽||36,000 ₽||36,000 ₽||36,000 ₽||36,000 ₽|
|Medical Insurance||14,000 ₽||14,000 ₽||14,000 ₽||14,000 ₽||14,000 ₽||14,000 ₽|
|Visa Extension & Other Charges||21,000 ₽||7,000 ₽||7,000 ₽||7,000 ₽||7,000 ₽||7,000 ₽|
|One Time Charge||80,000 ₽||0||0||0||0||0|
|Total Fees in USD||474,600 ₽||380,600 ₽||380,600 ₽||380,600 ₽||380,600 ₽||380,600 ₽||2,377,600 ₽|
|Total Fees in Rs||₹ 474,600||₹ 380,600||₹ 380,600||₹ 380,600||₹ 380,600||₹ 380,600||₹ 2,377,600|
* The fees is calculated on the basis of 1 Ruble = Rs.1
Eligibility Criteria For Admission in Altai State Medical University
- The student should have qualified class 10 and 12 from any recognised education board/institution
- The student must have scored at least 50% in their class-12 while studying Physics, Chemistry, Biology (or any equivalent subject)
- The student must be of 17 years of age
- The student should qualify the NEET-UG exam with the required marks.
- 50th percentile for the students of general/EWS category is 50th percentile.
- 45th percentile for the students belonging to PwD
- 40th percentile for the students belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category
- The students must possess a valid NEET Score card.
- Fill in the admission Form
- Submit it after attaching all the required documents
- Receive the admission/acceptance letter from the university
- Apply for the Student Visa
- Prepare & travel to your university
- Complete the formalities at the university
From filling up the admission form, arranging the documents, applying for visa, loan assistance, travel, formalities at the university, arranging accommodations till the hostels are provided, etc, the team of Rus Education assists you at every step.
Documents Required For Admission
At the time of MBBS admissions at Altai State Medical University, the Indian students are required to procure the following documents.
- Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet
- NEET score card
- Birth certificate
- Valid passport
- Passport-size photographs
- Medical test report including HIV negative report.
Why Study MBBS at Altai State Medical University, Russia?
- Top medical universities in Russia.
- It has excellent education standards, boasts great infrastructure, laboratories, and a large number of hospitals.
- The university has more than 35 research laboratories.
- The entire campus is well-equipped with advanced resources
- The university’s library has over 3,30,000 copies of literature including abstracts of medical dissertations, journals, and more than 200 titles of periodic editions nowadays.
Student Life At Altai State Medical University
- Separate Department of the Educational and Extracurricular Activities at the University.
- The university frequently includes sports or cultural events and holiday celebrations.
- There university also has a Students League, a social organization of the Altai State University students.
- The students can always volunteer to show their creative potential and skills.
- It also encourages the students to participate at various concerts, competitions, and festivals held in the University.
- For the students interested in drawing, writing (poetry, prose, informational and entertaining articles)
City at a Glance
- Altai is known for beautiful views of high mountains, mountain rivers, mysterious caves and deserted spaces.
- Barnaul is a city on the western banks of the Ob River in the Altai Krai region of Siberia, Russia.
- There are several natural excursions and sight of rare animals. Along with it, the students can also visit the Altai State Museum of Local Lore, Red-brick Pokrovsky Cathedral, etc.