This is a memento for students who have still not entered into the correction process of NET applications, which is going to be ending soon on 31st January 2019. As declared by National Testing Agency (NTA), the correction window of NEET applications (opened on 14th Jan 2019) is now closing on 31st January 2019. No edits, no corrections will be allowed after the due date. Students can crosscheck all the details in the application form at the login portal and edit according to their requirements. Applicants can also visit the official website of NTA NEET- ntaneet.nic.in, to check their application form for the editing process.
Feed the following points in your mind while editing the application form-
- Carefully check the entire data filled in your application form of UG NEET 2019
- Spell check your name, father’s name, and other personal information
- Keep a check on your photograph and signature that is uploaded online for any error
- Check the medium of instruction that you have picked for exam (very important)
- Thoroughly check the other details (educational certificates, date of birth, etc.)
One more important piece of information! NEET will be conducted on May 5, 2019, for MBBS & BDS admission. The release of admit cards will be on April 15, 2019, and the results are expected to be released on June 5, 2019.
Let’s get going! Do the rechecking as soon as possible! Don’t miss out on this golden chance!