National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- Undergraduate (NEET UG 2021) will be conducted on 12th September 2021. Therefore, the students appearing in the exam are expected to follow various instructions. All the appearing students are expected to follow the prescribed code of conduct by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Here is a complete and comprehensive set of details and instructions the students are expected to keep their toes on the line, thus avoiding unnecessary complications:
1. Things To Carry At The Exam Center
- 2 copies of NEET admit card 2021
- 2 Passport size photograph
- 1 Postcard size photograph
- Valid Photo ID proof Issued by the Government of India
- Triple layered Mask on face
- Gloves on hand
- Personal small hand sanitizer (50 ml)
2. Barred Items At The Exam Center
Students must ensure that certain items are not brought to the examination center along with them. Possession of any of the items listed by NTA will be viewed as malpractice and unfair means. For the list of barred items, students can consult the table below.
|Communication devices||Mobile phoneBluetoothEarphonesMicrophonePagerHealth band, etc.|
|Watches & Camera||Analog, Digital or Smart WatchesCompact Cameras, etc|
|Stationary Items||Text material (printed or written)Bits of papersGeometry/pencil boxPlastic pouchCalculatorPenScaleWriting padPen drivesEraserCalculatorLog tableElectronic pen/scanner, etc.|
3. Rules and Regulations At Exam Center For NEET UG 2021
As the exam is coming near all the appearing students must be aware of the rules and regulations. The students can go through with the complete information bulletin available at the NTA website. Otherwise, the students can refer to the below set of pointers for the exam rules. The students must ensure that they strictly abide by all these rules and regulations, in the absence of which they might have to face serious judicial actions.
- Students appearing for the NEET UG 2021 exam must dress as per the dress code set up by the authorities
- The students must refrain from carrying any barred item inside the NEET examination centre.
- The admit card of the examination will have NEET rules and regulations listed on it. Candidates are advised to go through them strictly and stick to the same
- Candidates are advised not to interact with any other candidate inside the examination hall or indulge in any kind of malpractices.
- The offline exam is a pen paper-based test, therefore the students are advised to not tear any page from the answer booklet.
- Candidates must refrain from any sort of tampering with documents like NEET admit cards. This includes folding the admit card more than 2 times, writing or scribbling on it, tearing the papers at corners, etc.
- The students must affix the same photograph on their admit cards which they have used while applying for the admission.
- The students must carefully read the instructions available on their admit card, OMR sheets and question paper thoroughly before starting their exams.
- The students must understand that they are solely responsible for the smooth and fair conduct of the examination, failing which they might be debarred.
NEET UG 2021: Dress Code To Follow
NEET rules and regulations 2021, as laid down by NTA, stipulate a dress code for candidates attending the exam. Here are some guidelines concerning the same:
- Medical aspirants must wear light clothes with half sleeves. Wearing long-sleeved attire is not permitted
- It is recommended that candidates that need to wear cultural/customary dress arrive at the testing centre one hour before the reporting time to allow time for frisking. As a result, other students won’t be inconvenienced and the examination will remain sanctified
- Students must only wear slippers or open sandals with low heels. As per the rules and regulations, shoes and snickers are prohibited.
- The students must follow covid protocols while entering the examination hall. They must wear masks and gloves. They would be required to switch them with the provided masks and gloves at the NEET exam centres.
Guidelines for The Exam Day
Apart from the above mentioned rules, the students must also adhere to the issued guidelines for the exam day.
- The students must fill the NTA NEET 2021 admit card undertaking properly before reaching the examination centre.
- The students are advised to reach the examination hall on or before 1 hour the allotted time.
- Inside the exam centre, the students are only permitted to take a NEET admit card, passport size photograph and valid ID proof to the examination hall in the form of the necessary documents.
- The exam center does not hold any responsibility for making arrangements for keeping the student’s belongings like wallets, mobile phones, etc.
- Candidates will be provided with blue/black ballpoint pen, for answering the exam, at the exam centre itself.
- In accordance with the rules and regulations of NEET, it is the student’s duty to check whether the pages in the answer booklet are as mentioned.
- During the exam the students cannot leave the room for any reason whatsoever. Only after the allotted time gets over candidates will be allowed to move out
- In case of any doubts or discrepancies in the regional language question, the students are advised to refer to its English translation. In case of any difficulty in understanding the question in the language opted, its English translation will be considered final.