Rangpur Community Medical College
Founded in 2008, Rangpur Community Medical College is a well-known medical academic institution in Bangladesh, contributing to the reformation of medical education for international students for more than a decade. Attracting a good number of international students, the strength of international students, including Indian students at Rangpur Community Medical College is almost 50% of the total students. The medical college is affiliated with the University of Rajshahi and issues a globally recognized medical degree.
At present, 481 international students, out of which there are over 100 Indian students presently pursuing MBBS in Bangladesh at this college. The teaching staff at Rangpur Community Medical College consists of well-known scientists, doctors, surgeons, and professors providing detailed medical knowledge to the students for a successful medical career in the healthcare sector.
Rangpur Community Medical College: Quick Highlights 2024
Recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM & DC), National Medical Commission of India (NMC), Nepal Medical Council (NMC), Bhutan Medical & Health Council (BM & HC), Maldivian Medical & Dental Council (MM & DC).And the course is Affiliated by University of Rajshahi
Medium of Teaching
MBBS Course Duration
6 years (with internship)
No. of Indian students (currently enrolled)
Rangpur Community Medical College Fees Structure 2024-25
Annual session fee
Tuition fees monthly (5 years)
$200*60 = $12,000
Hostel entry fee
Hostel seat rent (5 years)
Total MBBS fees in Dollars
Total MBBS fees in INR
Rangpur Community Medical College Syllabus
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
First professional MBBS
Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine
Second professional MBBS
Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Pathology, and Microbiology
Third professional MBBS
Medicine & Allied subjects , Surgery & Allied subjects, and Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Fourth professional MBBS
Eligibility Criteria For Admission to Rangpur Community Medical College
Indian students are advised to adhere to the NMC (MCI) guidelines to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Below is the criteria to be met to pursue medical education in Bangladesh.
- The students must have passed their 10th and 12th standards from a recognized board.
- The students must have scored a minimum of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The student must be 17 years old as on 31st December in the year of admission.
- The students must have passed the NEET UG exam in the admission year.
Step 1: Fill up the admission form from the university and submit the required documents.
Step 2: Get an admission/invitation letter from the university.
Step 3: Apply for the student visa by submitting your passport and other supporting documents.
Step 4: Pay your tuition fees for the first year. If availing an education loan, Rus Education will take you through the process.
Step 5: Pack your bags with all the essential items you will require in Bangladesh.
Step 6: Board your flights to Bangladesh and begin your journey of MBBS in Bangladesh.
Documents Required For Admission
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 11th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Original passport
- Police clearance certificate
- Affidavit (sponsorship)
- Bank statement (six months)
- University admission letter
- University fee confirmation letter
- Equivalence certificate (from university)
- University admission form
- Visa application form
- 12 Photographs on matt paper
- Equivalence TT copy
- University fee TT copy
- Demand draft in favor of Bangladesh High Commission
Why Study at Rangpur Community Medical College, Bangladesh?
- Rangpur Community Medical College has highly-qualified , dedicated, and experienced professors, lecturers, and professors to ensure good quality medical education.
- Modern teaching methods using the latest technology are adopted by faculty to groom the students with good medical knowledge and practical skills.
- The presence of the in-house hospital in the premises of the medical college enables students to interact with patients and enhance their practical medical skills.
- The worldwide recognition of the MBBS degree of Rangpur Community Medical College allows its graduates to practice medicine anywhere in the world.
- The well-structured and innovative infrastructure at the medical college attracts medical aspirants from worldwide.
- There are a total of 130 MBBS seats in Rangpur Community Medical College.
- There is a 50% seat reservation for international students.
- Affordable MBBS fees structure.
Student Life at Rangpur Community Medical College
- Students avail benefits of the dissection halls/museums and technology-driven laboratories for Physiology, Anatomy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, and Forensic and community medicine.
- The college campus is well-covered by CCTV cameras for student safety round-the-clock.
- Comfortable hostel accommodation and Indian food for Indian students to make them feel at home.
- Air-conditioned libraries with good study material collection of journals, books, etc. for study and research purposes.
- Separate hostel facilities for male and female students from India.
- Various means of transport facilities are arranged for the students by the college authorities for their field work.
- A 750 bedded hospital where studare are provided clinical training after 5 years of their MBBS course.
- Study tours are often arranged for the academic development of the students.
- Celebration of international festivals at the medical college owing to the presence of students from various countries.
- Sports and cultural activities are organized for the students from time to time.
Rangpur: City at a Glance
- The climate of Rangpur is generally marked by monsoons, high temperature, considerable humidity and heavy rainfall.
- Rangpur has a number of government and private banks, Chinese and Indian restaurants, fast food, sweet shops, gift shops and many more.
- Rangpur is well-connected by highways to Chittagong and Dhaka, along with other parts of Rangpur.
- Cricket is the most popular sport in Rangpur.
- The average cost of living for one person in Rangpur is $250.