International Medical College: Quick Highlights
|University Recognitions||Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Bangladesh), World Directory of Medical School (WDOMS), Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), International Medical Education Directory (IMED), and National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years (with internship)|
International Medical College Fees Structure 2023-24
At the time of admission
Total MBBS fees in Dollars
Total MBBS fees in INR
MBBS Syllabus of International Medical College
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
First professional MBBS
Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine
Second professional MBBS
Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Pathology, and Microbiology
Third professional MBBS
Medicine & Allied subjects , Surgery & Allied subjects, and Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Fourth professional MBBS
Eligibility Criteria For Admission to International Medical College
Indian students have to comply with the admission guidelines of the National Medical Commission to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Below are the eligibility criteria to study medicine at International Medical College:.
- The candidate must pass 10+2 from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The candidate must be 17 years old as on 31 December in the year of admission.
- The candidate must have passed the NEET UG exam in the admission year.
Step 1: Fill and submit the application form of the medical college along with the required documents.
Step 2: Receive an admission/invitation letter from the university.
Step 3: Apply for the student visa by submitting your passport and other supporting documents.
Step 4: Pay your tuition fees for the first year. If availing an education loan, Rus Education will take you through the process.
Step 5: Pack your bags with all the essential items you will require in Bangladesh.
Step 6: Board your flights to Bangladesh and begin your journey of MBBS in Bangladesh.
Documents Required For Admission
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 11th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Original passport
- Police clearance certificate
- Affidavit (sponsorship)
- Bank statement (six months)
- University admission letter
- University fee confirmation letter
- Equivalence certificate (from university)
- University admission form
- Visa application form
- 12 Photographs on matt paper
- Equivalence TT copy
- University fee TT copy
- Demand draft in favor of Bangladesh High Commission
Documents such as the admission letter from the university, converted currencies, etc., will be facilitated by the team of Rus Education.
Why Study MBBS at International Medical College?
- Affordable MBBS fee structure for Indian students.
- Best results in Dhaka University MBBS Professional Examinations.
- Highly-qualified international and national faculty and professors.
- Eight acres campus with sports and hostel facilities.
- FUlly-equipped 650 bedded teaching hospital.
- Well-equipped academic laboratories.
- Resourceful library with internet facility.
- Wi-Fi facility within the campus for students.
- Recognized by NMC, FAIMER, BMDC, etc.
- Opportunities for higher education and training in Malaysia and the USA.
- English MBBS course for international students.
- No donations or entrance exams for admission.
- Indian food in mess facilities.
- Advanced and modern infrastructure at the college campus.
- Globally recognized medical degree.
Student Life at International Medical College
- Multistoried, secured, and well-furnished hostels are available for students.
- A resourceful library for students with good medical books and journals on medicine, and an internet facility..
- Separate laboratories and museums for every department at the university to create a practice-oriented and demonstration-based learning environment.
- Transport facility for non-resident students is available across the city.
- Canteen, gym, and ATM facility is available for students within the college campus.
- Various sports activities are organized within the campus for the physical development of students.
- Outdoors games like cricket, basketball, football, etc.are played by the students in the spacious playground of the college.
- There is a cultural week celebrated by the college every year.
- There is a debate club to enhance leadership skills and qualities among students.
- Seminars and symposiums are organized from time to time for students to keep them updated with the latest development in medical science.
City Highlights: Tongi
- Tongi is a township in Gazipur.
- Tongi is located 22 kilometers away from the capital city of Dhaka.
- The city is 30 minutes away from railway station, Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, and Dhaka bus terminals.
- Tourists can use Auto Rickshaws, Jeeps and Taxis to move within the city.
- Jatiyo Smriti Soudho, Ramna Park, Fantasy Kingdom, Bangladesh National Museum, etc. are some of the popular attractions in and nearby Tongi.