Delta Medical College: Quick Highlights
Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Bangladesh), and National Medical Commission (NMC)
Medium of Teaching
MBBS Course Duration
6 years (with internship)
No. of Indian students (currently enrolled)
MBBS Syllabus at Delta Medical College
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
First professional MBBS
Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine
Second professional MBBS
Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Pathology, and Microbiology
Third professional MBBS
Medicine & Allied subjects , Surgery & Allied subjects, and Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Fourth professional MBBS
Eligibility Criteria For Admission to Delta Medical College
Indian students are advised to adhere to the NMC (MCI) guidelines to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Below is the criteria to be met to pursue medical education in Bangladesh.
- The students must have passed their 10th and 12th standards from a recognized board.
- The students must have scored a minimum of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The student must be 17 years old as on 31 December in the year of admission.
- The students must have passed the NEET UG exam in the admission year.
Step 1: Fill up the admission form from the university and submit the required documents.
Step 2: Get an admission/invitation letter from the university.
Step 3: Apply for the student visa by submitting your passport and other supporting documents.
Step 4: Pay your tuition fees for the first year. If availing an education loan, Rus Education will take you through the process.
Step 5: Pack your bags with all the essential items you will require in Bangladesh.
Step 6: Board your flights to Bangladesh and begin your journey of MBBS in Bangladesh.
Documents Required For Admission
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 11th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Original passport
- Police clearance certificate
- Affidavit (sponsorship)
- Bank statement (six months)
- University admission letter
- University fee confirmation letter
- Equivalence certificate (from university)
- University admission form
- Visa application form
- 12 Photographs on matt paper
- Equivalence TT copy
- University fee TT copy
- Demand draft in favor of Bangladesh High Commission
Documents such as the admission letter from the university, converted currencies, etc., will be facilitated by the team of Rus Education.
Why Study MBBS at Delta Medical College?
- The MBBS fee is more economical than fees in India.
- The medium of teaching is English.
- It offers medical degrees of international significance.
- Availability of innovative infrastructure and technology.
- The college and hospital buildings have state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- No entrance exam or language proficiency test.
- No donation or capitation fee for admission.
- Highly-qualified and experienced faculty members to impart best quality medical education.
- Library with a rich collection of 2,000 medical books, reference books, and journals.
- Hostel accommodation is comfortable and affordable for Indian students.
- Hassle-free admission process.
- Affiliation with Dhaka University.
- Extracurricular activities are promoted for the overall student development.
- Bedside clinical training at the college hospital for students.
Student Life at Delta Medical College
- The friendly and intellectual environment is appreciated by the students.
- The college features a great hostel with good hygiene and sanitation.
- Boys’ and girls’ hostels are located in different buildings. The rooms are available for twin sharing. All necessary amenities for a comfortable stay are provided in full, equipped rooms.
- Indian cuisine is conveniently available in the dorm kitchen.
- In order to protect students, especially female ones, the hostel campus is monitored by CCTV, and wardens are in charge of each floor.
- Each block has access to the internet, laundry, a canteen, and a mess room.
- All of the major national holidays, including Holi, Diwali, Eid, Durga Puja, and others are observed by Indian students.
- The university has a sizable library for students, equipped with internet and good medical books and journals.
- For students, the college has a large library that includes all references and recommended textbooks, manuscripts, and various national and international journals.
- To keep all students physically fit and active, the college provides various sporting facilities such as football courts, volleyball courts, a gymnasium, and a swimming pool.
Mirpur: City at a Glance
- The nearest airport to Mirpur is Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, Dhaka.
- Mirpur is 30 minutes ahead of India.
- The average cost of living per month for international students is INR 10-12 thousand.
- The average time taken to travel from Delhi to Dhaka is approx. 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- The average annual temperature in Mirpur ranges between 15⁰C and 34⁰C throughout the year.