Chuvash State University
Established in 1967, Chuvash State University, named after the famed Russian Educator-Democrat Ilya Nikolaevich Ulyanov. For its exceptional medical education, the university is considered to be among the top medical universities of Russia and has been continuously gaining popularity among international students as well.
At present the university accommodates over a thousand international students from 49 countries across the world. The university offers graduation courses along with post-graduation, doctorates, and specialty courses in various disciplines including medicine.
The University emphasises upon promoting research and innovative practices in its curriculum and teaching methodologies. One of the key attractions of the university for medical students is that it has the biggest anatomy museum in the region. The museum includes more than 700 original organs and human bodies for practical study.
Chuvash State University Overview
Chuvash State University- Key Highlights 2023
ECFMG, WDOMS, FAIMER, NMC (erstwhile MCI), AMC, GMC PLAB, etc
Medium of Teaching
MBBS Course Duration
6 years (with internship)
Qualified Class 12 with 50% marks in PCB
Faculties At Chuvash State University
The University has 115 departments in the campus and four faculties for medical studies:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Paediatric
- Faculty of Dentistry
To study MBBS in Russia eligibility for Indian students is identified by the National Medical Commission (NMC) erstwhile the Medical Council of India (MCI) as per the 7th session meeting of MCI on 29th March 2017. Eligibility for MBBS Admissions in Russia For Indian Students:
- Students should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The student must have scored 50% for unreserved categories & 40% for reserved categories in PCB subjects in Class 12.
- The student should have completed 17 years as in the year of admission.
- The student must have qualified NEET exam and possess a valid score card, i.e. 50th percentile for unreserved & 40th percentile for the reserved categories.
- Choose the Best University for Your MBBS in Russia Make your choice from the best medical universities in Russia. Rus Education helps you make the best choice per your individual needs and interests.
- Fill in the Application Form Once you have chosen the university, take the first step by filling up the application form and submit all the necessary documents.
- Get Your Admission Letter Receive your admission letter from the university and start packing your bags to your destination.
- Get Your Visa Submit your passport and other required documents. The team of Rus Education helps you at every stage of the entire process of getting your visa.
- Pay Your Tuition Fees Clear your tuition fees and if required, education loan, contact Rus Education. Our team will guide you with the entire loan procedure.
- Pack Your Suitcase Grab up your favourite suitcase and dresses and finish up your packing. Remember to keep the thermals!
- Welcome to Study in Russia! Board your flights to Russia with us and start your journey to make your dream a reality with MBBS in Russia
The following is the list of all the basic documents required for your MBBS admission in Chuvash State University:
- Duly filled-in Admission form
- Scanned copy of Class 12th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet
- Scanned copy of Class 10th Pass Certificate
- NEET Result/Admit Card.
- Scanned copy of Passport (first and last page)
- ID Proof (Adhar, PAN, Driving License, etc.) if Passport is not ready at the time of application.
- Medical report with HIV report at the time of Visa stamping
Other documents such as admission letters from the university, converted currencies, etc are facilitated by the team of Rus Education.
Why Study MBBS at Chuvash State University, Russia?
- The complete MBBS study at Chuvash State University is in the English medium.
- The medical degree from the university is globally recognised and affordable.
- The university has the biggest museum of anatomy in the region under its premise.
- The university focuses on balancing theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
- The classrooms at the university are well equipped with all the necessary technologies such as microscopes, Wi-Fi, round table, skeletons, projectors, and practical specimens.
Student Life At Chuvash State University
- The hostel facility at the university is very comfortable, with all the necessary facilities.
- The mess facility is hygienic, healthy and spacious for all.
- The university provides a diversified environment with the students from different nationalities and cultures.
- The campus consists of more than 7 large buildings with state-of-art facilities for students.
- The university encourages the students to participate in various extracurricular activities, through regular club activities and competitions.
City At Glance- Cheboksary
- The city of Cheboksary is 670 km away from Moscow
- The distance can be covered in 3 hr via flight, 8 hr via train/ bus or 10 hr by taxi.
- The summers at Cheboksary city are comfortable and partly cloudy and the winters are long, freezing, snowy, and overcast.
- The popular places includes- Mother Patroness Monument., Vvedensky Cathedral, Chuvash National Museum, Monument to Ostap Bender, etc.