Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College: Quick Highlights
|University Recognitions||Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Bangladesh), World Directory of Medical School (WDOMS), and National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years (with internship)|
Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College Fees Structure 2023-24
At the time of MBBS seat booking (Non-refundable but adjustable)
At the time of admission
Within first professional examination of Dhaka University
Total MBBS fees in Dollars
Total MBBS fees in INR
MBBS Syllabus at Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
First professional MBBS
Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine
Second professional MBBS
Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Pathology, and Microbiology
Third professional MBBS
Medicine & Allied subjects , Surgery & Allied subjects, and Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Fourth professional MBBS
Eligibility Criteria For Admission at Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College
In order to take admission in Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Indian students must comply with the basic eligibility criteria set by the National Medical Commission.
- Passed 12th standard with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- The age should be 17 years or more as on 31st December in the admission year.
- Qualified NEET UG exam.
Step 1: Fill and submit the application form of the medical college along with the required documents.
Step 2: Receive an admission/invitation letter from the university.
Step 3: Apply for the student visa by submitting your passport and other supporting documents.
Step 4: Pay your tuition fees for the first year. If availing an education loan, Rus Education will take you through the process.
Step 5: Pack your bags with all the essential items you will require in Bangladesh.
Step 6: Board your flights to Bangladesh and begin your journey of MBBS in Bangladesh.
Documents Required For Admission
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 11th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Original passport
- Police clearance certificate
- Affidavit (sponsorship)
- Bank statement (six months)
- University admission letter
- University fee confirmation letter
- Equivalence certificate (from university)
- University admission form
- Visa application form
- 12 Photographs on matt paper
- Equivalence TT copy
- University fee TT copy
- Demand draft in favor of Bangladesh High Commission
Documents such as the admission letter from the university, converted currencies, etc., will be facilitated by the team of Rus Education.
Why Study MBBS at Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College?
- Tuition is affordable for Indian students.
- There will be no donations or entrance exams for admission.
- International students will have a smooth admissions process.
- The study pattern closely resembles the Indian medical curriculum.
- Affiliated to Dhaka University (DU) and recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
- The MBBS program follows the most recent NMC guidelines.
- The MBBS program includes classroom instruction and clinical training in pre-clinical, para-clinical, and clinical disciplines.
- 5-year English-language MBBS program, followed by a one-year internship after graduation.
- Indian students can stay in a comfortable hostel of the college.
- Indian cuisine is available in the mess facility.
- Well-qualified faculty to provide students with a solid foundation of medical knowledge.
- MBBS program in English for international students.
- Advanced infrastructure, including well-equipped laboratories and modern classrooms.
- FMGE training from a renowned and professional
Student Life at Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College
- For the benefit of the students, the college prioritizes academics as well as extracurricular activities.
- At the hospital, students are taught through tutorials, lectures, and training programs.
- Students’ integrated learning is given special attention in order for them to understand the role of various disciplines in diagnosis and treatment.
- The college’s experienced faculty employs a variety of modern teaching methods in addition to traditional learning formats such as practical classes, seminars, classroom sessions, group exercises, and so on.
- Hostels are well-equipped to provide international students with safe and comfortable living conditions.
- Sports, extracurricular activities, and recreational activities are frequently organized to help students develop.
- Students are exposed to the community through community outreach programs.
- Festivals of various countries are celebrated at the college.
Munshiganj: City at a Glance
- The historical name of Munshiganj is Bikrampur.
- The average annual temperature of Munshiganj is maximum 36°C and minimum 12.7°C.
- The main means of transport is the bus.
- The main attractions in Munshiganj are Idrakpur Fort, Arial Beel, Sonarang Twin Temples, Gulshan Lake Park, Bikrampur Museum, Sonargaon, and Mawa Ghat.
- The distance between Dhaka and Munshiganj is 21.47 km.