After the enormous success of the 1st edition of the Virtual Education Fair of Russian Universities, Rus Education in association with the Russian Centre of Science & Culture presents the much-awaited All India Exhibition & presentation of Academic facilities of Russian Universities- “Russian Education Fair 2020” on 19th & 20th September 2020.
Keeping in mind the current pandemic situation, this year the Russian Education Fair 2020 is being planned in an online format. Students will get a chance to directly interact with representatives of participating universities through video chat and online chat. All Informational materials like university brochures, promotional videos, and university photographs will be accessible to students on virtual University stalls. The students will also have a chance to directly confirm their admission in online mode.
The main aim of this exhibition is to attract Indian students to education in Russian universities. Our experience from previous such exhibitions demonstrates a high level of popularity of Russian education among Indian citizens. Regular participants of this event have a high number of Indian students studying in their universities.
Key Highlights of the Virtual Russian Education Fair 2020
- Students will have one to one interaction over video call with the representatives of the top medical universities of Russia.
- Students can accumulate first-hand information about the preferred medical university in Russia.
- Know the country you wish to go to for the MBBS degree in a better way.
- Explore more options of universities that you can get into.
- Experts will counsel you with all the minor details
- You can get direct admission to your preferred university in Russia.
Top Participants are:
- Perm State Medical University
- Mari State University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Tver State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- St. Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
- Ufa State Petroleum Technical University
- Moscow Polytechnic University
- St. Petersburg Mining University
- Nizhny Novgorod State Linguistic University
- St. Petersburg State University of Industrial Technologies and Design
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Volgograd State Medical University
All Medical universities participating in the exhibition are cost-effective and are also approved by the Medical Council of India and are listed in WDOMS, FAIMER, ECFMG, etc.
Students also have opportunities to get firsthand information about the other specialties like Engineering, mining, linguistics, aerospace technology and other programs as Russia is offering a wide range of courses to Indian students who wish to study in Russia.
Invite your friends, join us in the event, and let your dream come to reality. Register Here: www.ruseducationfair.org