Since the First Edition of Russian Education Fair 2018 was a great success, Rus Education decided to organize the Second Edition for all those students who desire to become a doctor. Top eight leading Russian Government institutions including those offering Medical programs participated in Russian Education Fair- Second Edition held on Courtyard by Marriott, Raipur, Chhattisgarh on 17th June 2018.
The inaugural ceremony of the Education Fair was attended by a large gathering of Indian students and their parents. This Russian Education fair opened up a golden opportunity for aspiring Indian students seeking admission to higher education in Russia. The objective of this fair was to guide the Indian students about medical studies and understand their expectations and requirements to be taken care of during the whole tenure of their medical studies in Russia.
It was a platform to gather most of the prominent Russian Universities which are ranked among top medical and engineering universities. The excitement and enthusiasm of medical and engineering aspirants and their parents were quite visible here as they all gathered here in a large number and get their queries resolved regarding the following points-
- Course Structure: Duration, Fees, Facilities and Curriculum.
- Accreditation of Universities.
- Placement Opportunities in India and Abroad.
The advantages of opting for MBBS studies in Russia were explained in detail to the students and their guardians. The delegates of the following Universities were present at the Education Fair, Second Edition, 2018.
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Mari State University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- Tver State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical University
- Far Eastern Federal University