As per the Information Bulletin of NEET 2019 (Page no. 44 & 45), there is some set of Post-examination activities that are kept fixed for the 2019 process of result declaration.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) is a single medical entrance examination, which is mandatory for MBBS or BDS courses admission in all Medical Colleges (except AIIMS & JIPMER) around the country as well other nations across the globe.
So, this year NEET was conducted on 5th May 2019 at different examination centers by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the first time ever, but unfortunately; the exam for Odisha students was postponed due to Cyclone Fani and re-conducted in Karnataka (due to train delay on exam day) & West Bengal (Hindi examinations papers were not available) on 20th May 2019.
Now, after all, that has been done, students must be waiting eagerly for their NEET results. We have an entire list of post-examination activities that are set by the National Testing Agency in advance, before declaring the results. These activities will be very significant for you if you really wish to study MBBS in Russia at the Top Medical Universities of Russia. Post-Examination Activities are divided into four segments-
- Display of OMR sheets & responses on the website:
- NTA will display the images of OMR Answer Sheets & Responses on its website- www.ntaneet.nic.in. For the exact schedule, candidates may remain in touch with NEET website
- Students will get a chance for submitting representation against the OMR grading on non-refundable payment of processing fee of 1000/- per response challenged
- Then these representations will be verified by the NTA from the actual record and if the challenges found correct, then the same will be updated accordingly. However, no notification in regard to this will be issued.
- Display of Answer Key for Challenge:
- Then after the above process, NTA will release the answer key of questions, giving a chance again to the students for challenging the answer key (in case of dilemma or confusion).
- Once again, candidates will be given an opportunity to make an online challenge against the Answer Key on payment of non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- per answer challenged.
- Challenges claimed by the candidates will be verified by NTA with the help of subject experts and if they found apt, then the answer key will be revised accordingly.
- On the basis of the new revised answer key version, the results will be prepared & declared.
- Note- No candidate will be notified about the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge.
- The Revised version of Answer Key after the challenge will be considered as final.
- Declaration of Results:
- After conducting and evaluating the NEET 2019 exam papers, the result will be hosted on NTA NEET website. The NTA will develop the merit list as per the directives of DGHS, MCI and DCI.
- Students will be able to download the results, as soon as it gets declared on the website.
- Re-checking/Re-evaluation of answer sheets
- Candidates are getting an opportunity to create a representation on OMR gradation of their OMR sheets and also to challenge it, in case of any query/dilemma.
- The OMRs are machine gradable which is unbiased towards all.