NEET is the only entrance examination for admissions to MBBS and BDS courses in Government, Aided and Private Medical as well as Dental Colleges. All the aspirants are so busy pouring over their textbooks and guides, referring to notes, studying into the night, and sitting at their desk and trying to memorize all the formulas at the last minute.
This year, CBSE would be conducting NEET Examination in 11 different languages including English, Hindi, and Urdu. The question papers for all the languages would be the same. The students would be given the question papers in the medium opted for as well as in English. Students who have opted for English would, however, get the paper only in the English Language.
Some excerpts as quoted by a leading online news portal from the speech of CBSE NEET Director, Dr. Sayyam Bhardwaj which was aired at a radio station to answer queries of the students.
Few important points which were noteworthy are illustrated below:
- Exam would be conducted between 10am to 1pm with negative marking for all incorrect answers. There would be 180 questions from different sections of Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
- As part of the regular exercise, all the instruction related to the entrance exam has been shared with the students beforehand.
- Hall – entry would be permitted in two slots – 0730 hrs to 0830 hrs followed by 0830 hrs to 0930 hrs. Any students trying to enter the premises after 0930 hrs would not be entertained.
- Only pens to mark the OMR sheets along with admit card and two passport-size photograph should be carried by the students to the examination centers. Also the photographs carried should be the same which were uploaded on the website while filling the online application.
- Strict invigilation will be carried out by trained instructors and will entertain the candidates regarding any confusion for marking answers in the OMR sheets.
This entrance exam will decide the fate of hundreds and thousands of students aspiring to become doctors / medical practitioners and serve the greater cause of humanity.
We at Rus Education, facilitate students in pursuing their career goals and would like to wish all the aspirants the best of luck for accomplishing their dreams.
All you need to do before the exam is to Keep Calm and give your exam with a very relaxed mind.