CBSE has released the results for the Class 12 board exam way before the expected time. The CBSE has announced Class 12th Result 2022 on July 22, 2022 on Pariksha Sangam and Digilocker. The link for the result was made available later in the morning at the official website . The students can check their results at all the above mentioned platforms along with the UMANG App.
It is to be noted that for the batch of 2021-22, the board exam was conducted in two-terms. THe first term was conceded during the month of Nov-Dec, the result of which were declared in Jan-Feb. The second term of the examination for Class 12 was conducted from April 26 to June 15, 2022. The board examination was conducted at various exam centers across the country following the state and center protocol against the covid.
How to check Class 12 Term 2 Board Results?
To check the Class 12 results, the students can follow these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official site of CBSE on cbse.gov.in.
- Click on the CBSE results link available on the home page.
- Click on CBSE Board Class 12th Result 2022 link available on home page.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Apart from the website, the students can also check their results at Pariksha Sangam, DigiLocker, UMANG App, Parinam Manjusha, etc. For more information, or in case of any queries, the students are requested to contact the officials: 011- 24300699.
The students can also get their results via SMS by sending a message as “cbse12 <rollno> <sch no> <center no> “on mobile number 7738299899.