The wait has come to an end. NEET-UG 2020 exam will be held as scheduled on September 13, 2020. As we are approaching towards the exam date, NTA is now all set and has released the Admit Card for the exam. More than 15 lakh candidates have registered for the exam this year.
With thorough speculation by the authorities pertaining to the current situation caused by the COVID-9 pandemic, NTA has come to terms to conduct the nation wide exam as scheduled abiding the safety protocol for the safety of every individual involved.
Earlier this week, the NTA released the allotted examination centers for all the candidates, and today, the National Testing Agency has released the Admit Cards for the exam to be held on September 13, 2020. All candidates who have registered for the NEET-UG 2020 exam are requested to download and take a printout of the Admit Card from the NTA’s official website, ntaneet.nic.in before the exam date
As mentioned earlier, the exam will be conducted under strict guidelines for the safety of every candidate and other individuals involve amid this COVID-19 pandemic.
At the examination centers, candidates are given a staggering reporting time to ensure less crowds at the time of registration and entry to the examination hall. If candidates are found with high body temperature, they will be placed in a separate room for the examination, to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
To download the NEET-UG 2020 Admit Card, follow the below steps:
- Visit the NTA official website, https://ntaneet.nic.in/
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” box, available at the end of the Introduction, or under “current events” on the left side of the page.
- You will be directed to the NEET login page where you will have to fill in the application number, Password, DOB, Security Pin.
- Once you finish filling the login details, click on “Submit”
- Your admit card will be displayed on your system’s screen.
- Click on the Download option to download the admit card.
- Take a Printout of the same.
Keep the admit card safe as it is an important document for your NEET-UG 2020 examination.
All candidates are requested to thoroughly go through the guidelines provided by NTA on the Admit Card before the exam and are expected to follow the rules strictly.
There will be no body frisking at the entrance, candidates will be checked only with metal-detectors. Registration at the registration room will be taken with 3 feet away from the staff members. Manual attendance will be taken by the candidates while the thumb impression will be avoided.
Candidates are requested to follow the rules required at the exam centers to avoid wasting time.