The National Testing Agency (NTA) is ready to conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET UG 2022 exam scheduled tomorrow, July 17, 2022. Just a few hours prior to the exam NTA has issued an advisory for the appearing NEET aspirants. The issued notice lists the guidelines that are to be followed by Students on the exam day at the exam centre. For over 18 Lakh students appearing for the NEET exam, NTA has already issued the admit earlier this week.
NEET UG 2022: Guidelines to follow at the exam centre
- Students must carry a Blue or black ballpoint pen to write the exam
- Students must have their NEET UG 2022 admit card along with the self-declaration and undertaking form
- Students are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle and a 50 ml bottle of hand sanitizer
- Students are allowed to carry a passport size photograph or additional photograph to put on the attendance sheet
- Students should be dressed in short sleeves and must avoid wearing dark colours.
- In case, the students prefer to wear the cultural/ customary dress at the Examination Centre, they must report at least an hour prior to have enough time for proper frisking.
- Students must not wear any closed foot wear like shoes, snickers, stelatoes, etc. Open foot wears like slippers, sandals with low heels are allowed
- Prior permission of the NTA must be obtained (before the issuing of admit cards) in case of any deviation due to any unavoidable reasons (such as medical, etc.)
- Barred Items:
- Any textual material (digital or written) in written format such as bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box,Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, electronic Pen/Scanner, etc.
- Any form of communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, etc.
- Miscellaneous items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap, etc.
- Any form Watch/Wristwatch (digital/analogue), Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any form of ornaments/metallic items.
- Food items opened or packed, water bottles, etc.
- Any item which could be deemed for the use of unfair means, such as hiding communication devices like a microchip, camera, Bluetooth device, etc.
Important Things To Carry:
- A printed copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA website with passport size photograph (same as uploaded).
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during Examination.
- One Postcard Size (4”X6”) colour photograph with white background should be pasted on the Proforma downloaded with the Admit Card. The proforma with Post Card size photograph shall be handed over to the Invigilator in the Examination Hall.
- Any one of the authorised photo IDs (must be original and valid and like PAN card/Driving Licence/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card /Ration Card/ Class 12 Admit Card with Photograph /any other valid photo ID issued by the Government.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
NEET UG 2022: Covid-19 guidelines
Students are required to follow COVID-19 safety protocols- wearing a face mask, maintaining social distancing and any other guidelines that are enforced at the respective exam centres.
Read The Complete Notice Here
We wish all the appearing students all the best for their NEET UG 2022 exam.