As the answer key of the NEET-UG 2021 is still awaited by the students, NTA released a notice to commence the phase 2 of registrations for the said exam. The second set of information needs to be filled up by the students before the declaration of the Result/downloading of the Scorecard.
As part of the process of generating the final NEET UG Results, students are required to fill out a number of academic and nonacademic details. The online registration process for phase-2 for the National Eligibility Cumulation Entrance Test for Undergraduates – 2021 has begun on the official website at www.neet.nta.nic.in.
A notice subjected as “The filling up the second phase and correction of the first phase of the online application form for NEET 2021 is October 10” has been issued on the official website on 1st October 2021.
The notice read,”The Interested candidates may edit the fields of the First Phase i.e., Gender, Nationality, e-mail address, Category, Sub-category, and Educational details for Class XI and XII during this period. The candidates may please note that they do not have to pay any additional fee for filling in the second set of information”.
How to apply for NEET 2021 Phase 2 registration?
- Log onto the official website of NEET UG 2021 — neet.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on, “Correction Phase -II NEET (UG) 2021”
- Enter your NEET 2021 credentials and click on login
- Fill in all the required details and click on submit
- Download the application form for future reference.
- Note: In the absence of filling up the information in the Second Phase, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- In case any candidate faces difficulty in filling up the second set of information on the Online Application Form of NEET (UG) – 201, he/she can contact them on 011-40759000 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.