fbpx

NEET UG Counselling 2021 Important Dates & Schedule

neet-ug-counsellings
January 16, 2021

MCC has released the schedule for NEET UG 2021 counseling under all-India quotas and state quotas on their website-mcc.nic.in. Candidates can view the table here to see the schedule in tabular format.

National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET UG 2021 Counselling Schedule has been released for admission under All India Quota seats and State quota seats. Medical Counselling Committee, MCC has released the schedule on the official website– mcc.nic.in. NEET UG 2021 first round of AIQ counselling will commence from January 19 and for state quota the counselling will begin from January 27, 2022.

Check the MCC NEET counselling schedule at the official website.

NEET UGCounselling 2021 for admissions to undergraduate medical courses is awaited by over 8 lakh NEET UG 2021 qualified students for admission to medical colleges for the academic session 2021-22. Students registering for the NEET UG Counselling 2021 would be required to upload documents like NEET UG 2021 score card, NEET UG 2021 admit card, educational certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable) and others. Candidates are advised to check the official website for details and updates on MCC NEET counselling.

NEET UG Counselling 2021: Schedule for AIQ and State wise counselling

Event(s)AIQ Counselling ScheduleState Quota Counselling Schedule
NEET UG Counselling Round 119th January, 2022 to 28th January,202227th January, 2022 to 31stJanuary, 2022 
Last date of Joining4th February, 20227th February, 2022
NEET UG Counselling Round 29th February, 2022 to 18th February,202215th February, 2022 to 18thFebruary, 2022
Last date of joining26th February, 202224th February, 2022 
Mop up Round2nd March, 2022 to 11th March, 20227th March, 2022 to 10th March, 2022
Last date of joining 19th March, 202215th March, 2022
Online Stray VacancyRound for All India Quota/Central & DeemedUniversities/ESIC/ AIIMS/JIPMER(Puducherry/Karaikal) Seats
 
21st March, 2022 to 22nd March,202216th March, 2022
Last date of joining26th March, 202220th March, 2022

NEET UG Counselling dates 2021 was announced on January 13 by Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya via his twitter account. As per the current orders of Supreme Court, MCC will be conducting counselling for 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats in four rounds (AIQ Round 1, AIQ Round 2, AIQ Mop-Up Round and AIQ Stray Vacancy Round). The remaining 85% counseling will be administered by the state authorities.

 Also Read: Supreme Court’s Verdict To Resume NEET PG & UG Counselling