As notified earlier, on Monday, newly appointed Education Minister, Mr. Dharmender Pradhan shared a tweet in regards to the NEET UG 2021. His tweet stated that the exam for this year would be conducted on September 12.
The registrations for the same have already started on the official website of NTA. The students are required to visit the online portal and register themselves in the official portal.
Eligibility Criteria For NEET UG 2021
Eligibility for appearing in NEET (UG), as per related Regulations of NMC and DCI are as follows:-
a. He/she has completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of his/her admission to the first year Undergraduate Medical Course. Accordingly, the lower age limit shall as under:
|For Candidates of General (UR)/ General-EWS||Born on or before 31.12.2004|
|For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwBD Category|
b. The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination with a relaxation of 5 years
Registration For NEET UG 2021
To register themselves with the students just have to follow the 4 simple steps.
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using your Parents/Guardians or your own unique Email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-3: Upload scanned images of candidate’s
* In a photograph, the focus needs to be on the face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background).
Step-4: Pay the fee using SBI/Canara Bank/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI/Wallet and keep proof of fee paid safely for future reference.
The students are advised to take note of the important dates in regards to the NEET UG 2021.
Important Dates for NEET UG 2021
|Online Submission of Application Form through Website ( https://neet.nta.nic.in/)||13 July 2021 to 6 August 2021 (upto 11:50 PM)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking/UPI / Paytm Wallet||Banking/UPI / Paytm Wallet 7 August 2021 (upto 11:50 PM)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only||8 August 2021 to 12 August 2021|
|Announcement of the City of Examination||20 August 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||To be released 03 days before the Examination|
|Date of Examination||12 September 2021 (Sunday)|
Important Points to note while applying for your NEET UG 2021
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG)-2021 through the “Online” mode only.
- Submission of the Online Application Form may be done by accessing the NTA website https://neet.nta.nic.in/. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Candidates must follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website strictly. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail Address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own or Parents/Guardians only as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on registered Mobile Number only.
- In order to ensure that the candidate data is submitted quickly, the Application Form for NEET (UG) – 2021 has been divided into Two Sets/Phases.
- a. The first set of information needs to be filled up before the last date of submission of the online Application Form.
- b. The second set of information needs to be filled up by the candidates before the declaration of the Result/ downloading of Score Card during the period that would be notified separately through NEET (UG) Portal in due course.
- Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility. In case a candidate is found to fill in more than one application, the Admit Card will be cancelled/withheld and his/her candidature will be forfeited for this/future examination.
|Category of Candidates||In India||Outside India|
|General||₹ 1500/-||₹ 7500/-|
|General EWS/OBS-NCL||₹ 1400/-|
|SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender||₹ 800/-|
|Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax are to be paid by the candidate as applicable.|