Kunming Medical University, already known as Kunming Medical College, is a medicinal school situated in Kunming City, Yunnan Province, China.
The college ground involves an area of 125.4 hectares. It has around 15,000 understudies, of which more than 1,400 are undergraduate. The University has a staff of 6,000, and more than 1,150 are educators and partner teachers.
KMU has 13 schools, offering 15 Bachelor's Degree programs, 34 Master's Degree projects, and 1 Doctor's Degree program. It has 9 subsidiary healing facility centers, 9 showing clinics, 39 rehearse doctor's facilities, 6 preventive prescription practice destinations, 4 pharmaceutical practice locales, and 2 optical practice destinations. The greater part of this gives KMU understudies a steady considering and rehearsing condition.
With an accumulation of about 100,000 books, the college library has been assigned as Yunnan's Central Sharing Library Network of National Literature. It is likewise a First-class Repository for China's Medical and Academic Literature. KMU is a National Clinical Medicine Trial Center, and Yunnan Provincial Expert Testimony Center.
SCHOOLS AND DEPARTMENTS
- School of Basic Medical Sciences
- School of Clinical Medicine
- School of Clinical Oncology
- School of Stomatology
- School of Forensic Medicine
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- School of Pharmaceutical Science
- School of Humanities and Social Science
- Biomedical Engineering Research Center
- Scientific Research Center
- School of Continuing Education
- School of Advanced Vocational Education and Training
- Haiyuan College
- Institute of Health Science
- Institute of Neuroscience
- Institute of Higher Medical Education
- Clinical Skill Training Center
- Yunnan Key Laboratory of Pharmacology for Natural Products
CITY AT A GLANCE
Fees Structure 2023-2024
Total 2nd Year to
|30000 RMB||5000 RMB||1000 RMB||0||36000 RMB||35000 RMB||176000 RMB|
|1RMB=10 Indian Rupees(Approx for Calclation Purpose)|
|NOTE: The above-mentioned fee structure is the final amount to be paid by the student to Rus Education. This fee package includes Tuition fee, Hostel accommodation fee, medical insurance, remuneration to the center, MCI coaching for the complete duration of the course, airport transfer to the university, a phone call to parents on arrival in the university, study material in English Language, documentation of the student in the university, free translator to facilitate, and other services.|