2019 NEET applications correction window is now open, as declared by the National Testing Agency (NTA). On January 14, a correction window was opened for all the registered aspirants to edit the details filled in NEET 2019 application form. Students, who have applied for NEET 2019, have time for the corrections in their application till 31st January (last day for the corrections). No edits will be avowed under any fortuity after this date, stated by NTA. Aspirants can crosscheck the application forms at the login portal and make corrections pertaining to photographs, signature, and other details, as per the requirement. For the same, applicants can visit the official website of NTA NEET- ntaneet.nic.in, to check their application form for the editing process. While editing, keep the following in mind-
- Carefully check the entire data filled in your application form of UG NEET 2019
- Spell check your name, father’s name, and other personal information
- Keep a check on your photograph and signature that is uploaded online for any error
- Check the medium of instruction that you have picked for exam (very important)
- Thoroughly check the other details (educational certificates, date of birth, etc.)
NEET will be conducted on May 5, 2019, for MBBS & BDS admission. Release of admit cards will be on April 15, 2019, and the results are expected to be released on June 5, 2019.