In a latest update, the application process for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG 2022) has been started at the official website of NBE. The interested candidates who wish to apply can do so on the official website of National Board of Education, ie. nbe.edu.in. The registration process has already started from January 15, 3:00 PM onwards and will be open till February 4, 2022. Instructions for the registration and eligibility criteria related to NEET PG are available at NBE websites- nbe.edu.in and natboard.edu.in. The applicants are requested to read the Instructions for NEET PG 2022 carefully, which can be found at the official websites before applying.
As per the schedule, the NEET PG 2022 is expected to be held on March 12 for which the admit card is likely to be available for download from March 7. The total duration of NEET PG 2022 is a 3 hours 30-minute computer-based test (CBT) comprising 200 questions.
- Candidates must have a recognised provisional or permanent MBBS degree certificate issued by an institute recognised by the NMC
- Candidates must also have a provisional or permanent registration certificate issued by the MCI or a State Medical Council
- The NEET PG 2022 aspirant must have completed their one-year internship on or before June 30, 2022.
NEET PG 2022: How To Apply
- Visit the official website of NBEMS- natboard.edu.in
- On the home page, click on the link ‘New Registration’
- Fill the application form, and ‘register’
- Pay the application fees
- Download the confirmation page, take a print out for further reference.
The NEET PG 2022 will be conducted for admission to Master of Surgery, Doctor of Medicine, and PG Diploma programmes. Through the NEET PG entrance exam, admission is given to 10,821 Master of Surgery (MS), 19,953 Doctor of Medicine (MD), and 1,979 PG Diploma seats at 6,102 government, private, deemed-to-be universities and central universities.