Located in Yerevan, Yeravan State Medical University is one of the prominent medical universities in Armenia.
The university awards Bachelor and Masters degree in various specializations like:
- Public Health and Health Care
- Medical work in the armed forces
The university is also a member of many International organizations like:
- Association of Dental Education in Europe (ADEE)
- International Association of Universities (IAU)
- International Federation of Medical Students Association (IFMSA)
- International Pharmaceutical Students Federation (IPSF)
The university has 5 faculties and 102 clinical departments.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Military Medicine
- Faculty of Public Health
- Teaching Faculty
The university houses 2 hostels for the internationals students with a separate dining area. The rooms are fully furnished and the space is clean and tidy. Laundry service is also available for the students.
The university has a separate sports complex, a library with over 2000 books and cd’s, gym and swimming pool facility as well.
City at a Glance