Why Indian Students Opt for MBBS in Russia
The last 15-20 years have marked an increase in the number of international students coming to the Russian Federation; especially for MBBS Admission in Russia. Thousands of Indian students graduate from popular government Russian universities every year. Consequently, medical colleges in Russia for Indian students have witnessed a massive inflow of admission applications.
Russia possesses the highest literacy rate in the world (99.6%), and has become increasingly popular as a destination of higher studies due to its global standards of education and affordable costs. In fact, the cost of MBBS in Russia is quite reasonable when compared to other nations.
Russia actually acts as a home to some of the top MBBS colleges in the world. These medical institutes operate under the supervision of the Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation. They are listed under the World Health Organization Directory of Medical Schools. Students from different parts of the world travel to the country to study MBBS in Russia and a major percentage of these international students consist of Indians.
MBBS in Russia is considered to be one of the best MBBS options in the world which is evident in its universities' well-equipped labs and classrooms. Teaching methods and other tools and technology adopted are of extraordinarily high standards and are able to render a student fit for pursuing a medical career in any country of the world. Sessions at medical universities in Russia begin in September and each year is divided into two semesters.
Major Advantages of Studying MBBS in Russia:
- Universally recognized degrees
- No Donations, No entrance exams. No need to appear for any entrance examination or pay any donation.
- Affordable Tuition Fee.
- Admission procedure is easy and quick.
- Cost of living is considerably low and economical.
- Russian medical universities provide student with medical insurance and this covers all costs of medical treatments during their stay in the country.
- Comfortable and safe hostel accommodation.
- The medium of study is English.
- Moderate climate round the year.
- Russia acts as a paradise for travelers.
- Ample scope for students to take part in social activities, cultural meets, conferences and excursions organized by the universities.
- Students can explore Russia and can have a dig at the lovely rituals and practices of Russians.
- The student teacher ratio in each class in medical colleges in Russia is much lower as compared to that in other countries, thus permitting teachers to give individualized attention to each student.