Check out the expected cut off for NEET, 2019!!
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for 2019 will be conducted on 5 May, Sunday. Timings will be 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., by NTA (National Testing Agency).
Soon, the NTA is going to release admit cards for NEET to the shortlisted candidates. Students are well aware of the facts, that if they are planning to study MBBS from Abroad like MBBS from Russia or any other country, then they have to crack NEET with the expected cut-off for the year, as per the revised rules & policies by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Under the new rules, according to a documented/official notification issues by NTA, the qualifying cut-off for NEET, 2019 is-
- General category- 50th Percentile
- SC/ST/OBC- 40th Percentile
- Person with Disabilities (PwD) candidates are required to score within the 45 percentile (in UR) and 40 percentile for reserved category
Percentile requirement in expected cut-off means-
|| Expected cut-off NEET score
|General category (PwD)
Exam pattern of NEET will be-
- Exam mode will be offline (pen and paper mode)
- The exam duration is 180 minutes (3 hours)
- NEET UG Exam is mainly based on 3 subjects – Chemistry, Physics, and Biology (Botany & Zoology)
- There are a total of 180 MCQs. Objective type questions with 4 options and 1 correct answer
- A subject-wise break-up of questions: - Physics (45), Chemistry (45), Zoology (45), Botany (45)
- Marking will be based on 180 marks per subject which means the total score for the exam is 720.
- For every correct answer, candidates are awarded 4 marks and 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer, which means negative marking is done.
- The question paper is asked in 8 languages English, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati and Assamese
As per the last year’s statistics, approximately 13 lac medical aspirants appeared for NEET out of which around 6 lac lucky students qualified the examination. And finally, more than 60,000 students got the seats.
So, to mark your presence in the coming days prepare well for NEET-2019 and clear the eligibility criteria for enrolling in one of the Top Medical Universities in Abroad.
For further information regarding the same, students can download the "Information Bulletin for NEET, 2019 (PDF)" from this page