Study MBBS In Georgia, Study in Georgia, MBBS Admission in Georgia, Direct Admission In Top Universities In Georgia, Top Medical Universities Georgia, LOW TUITION FEE, ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR 2019-2020, Study Abroad, MBBS Abroad, Study MBBS Abroad
Georgia is a European country located at the intersection of Eastern Europe and West Asia. This country shares its borders with the Black Sea in the west, Russia in the north, Turkey and Armenia in the south and Azerbaijan in the Southeast. The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi which is known for its diverse architecture and mazelike, cobblestone streets. The major area of the country is covered with mountains.
The Likhi Range divides the country into eastern and western halves. The eastern part of Georgia faces hot summers and cold winters while the climate in the western part is influenced by elevation.
Georgia is a member of the Council of Europe, OSCE and Eurocontrol. It is also a part of the European Union's Free Trade Area since 2014. Georgia has shown a commendable growth from a near-failed state in 2003 to a relatively well-functioning market economy in 2014. Georgia has also been named as the World's number one economic reformer by the World Bank.
Georgia has maintained good relations with its neighbors and is a member of the United Nations, the Council of Europe, the World Trade Organization, the Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, the Community of Democratic Choice, the GUAM Organization for Democracy and Economic Development, and the Asian Development Bank.
MBBS In Georgia
Georgia has successfully achieved 100% of literacy and is considered to be the best place for studying medicine in the world. The medical universities of Georgia are the premium and the best option for any student who wants to study MBBS abroad.
The admission process for studying in Medical college in Georgia is very simple and hassle free. Students are not required to take any entrance test. The admission is done on the basis of the marks obtained in class 12th. After completing your MBBS from Georgia, you can directly apply for a screening test to get license to practice. The Medical universities and colleges in Georgia offer rich quality education with affordable cost as compared to other foreign countries.The facilities and infrastructure provided to the students are world class.
The medical universities of Georgia have got a worldwide recognition and offer high standard infrastructure and education. The medical universities of Georgia are recognized by MCI and WHO. The students obtaining MBBS from Georgia are eligible to work on any part of the world.
Why MBBS In Georgia?
Georgia has become a hot destination for students from around the world who want to pursue MBBS abroad.
1. The medical universities of Georgia are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India(MCI).
2. The MBBS degree from the medical colleges of Georgia are globally accepted.
3. The students are allowed to participate in international conferences and seminars which helps them in gaining more knowledge and experience.
4. The students in Georgia get sufficient discounts on travel within the country.
5. The top medical colleges of Georgia offer world class education with high outstanding staff.
6. The cost of the complete course of MBBS in Georgia very low compared to other countries.
Benefits of MBBS from Georgia
1. The MBBS and MD degrees from medical colleges in Georgia are acknowledged by international bodies like World Health Organization and UNESCO.
2. Students pursuing their MBBS in Georgia are given chance to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies of the world within the country itself.
3. No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much easier.
4. Students are given opportunity to do the practicals, experiments and clinical rounds to improve their skills in a better way.
5. The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
6. The quality of accommodation is very good and comparable to other developed countries.
Top Medical Universities in Georgia