The Caribbean area comprises of the Caribbean Sea, its islands and the encompassing coasts. The district is southeast of the Gulf of Mexico and the North American territory, east of Central America, and north of South America. Caribbean Islands likewise allude to the gathering of nations in the zone.
REASONS TO APPLY FOR MBBS IN CARIBBEAN ISLANDS 2020
Nowadays Caribbean Islands are becoming the one stop destination for MBBS admissions 2020. Students are getting attracted to MBBS in Caribbean Islands due to the location, facilities, services and quality education they get in Top universities of Caribbean Islands. Moreover the fee structure of Caribbean Islands is quite affordable.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN CARIBBEAN ISLANDS
Studying MBBS from a Caribbean medical school offers tons of skills and is a wonderful experience for students who are not willing to give up on their dreams of becoming a doctor. Getting world class education in cutting-edge substructure, perfect weather, beautiful beaches and natural surroundings is a true delight Caribbean Medical Schools offer to the students.
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING MBBS IN CARIBBEAN ISLANDS IN 2020
- Holistic Evaluation
- Easy Admission Policy
- Rolling Admissions
- Accelerated Study
- Clinical Rotations in Good Hospitals
- High Success Rate
- Tropical Paradise
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS IN CARIBBEAN ISLANDS 2020
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2020, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET - 2020; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MBBS IN CARIBBEAN ISLANDS
- Relevant documents of 10th and 12th standard
- Recent passport size photographs
- Medical certificate stating one is fit n fine
Top Medical Universities in CARIBBEAN ISLANDS