Study MBBS In Bangladesh, Study in Bangladesh, MBBS Admission in Bangladesh, Direct Admission In Top Universities In Bangladesh, TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES Bangladesh, LOW TUITION FEE, ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR 2021-2022, Study Abroad, MBBS Abroad, Study MBBS Abroad
Bangladesh is a South Asian country situated in the east of India on the Bay of Bengal. The country is known for its lush greenery and many waterways. The three largest rivers of Asia, the Ganges (locally known as the Padma), the Brahmaputra (locally known as the Jamuna) and the Meghna, flow through Bangladesh and form the fertile Bengal delta which is the largest delta in the world. The Sundarbans, located on the southern coast of Bangladesh which is an enormous mangrove forest and the home of the Royal Bengal Tiger is shared between Bangladesh and India.
The geography of Bangladesh is divided between three regions. Most of the country is dominated by the fertile Ganges-Brahmaputra delta. The northwest and central parts of the country are formed by the Madhupur and the Barind plateaus. The northeast and southeast are home to evergreen hill ranges. The air temperature in this country has never been recorded below 0 °C. Bangladesh has a warm and humid monsoon season that lasts from June to October and supplies most of the country's rainfall.
MBBS In Bangladesh
Total Number of Universities: 112
MCI approved Universities: 16
Recognitions: MCI, ECFMG, USA, FAIMER’s IMED, ACGME, MCC and WHO
Name of the Degree: Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Course Duration: 5 years
Average cost of Stay: 24 Lakhs to 30 Lakhs
Intake Period: January
- Quality Education
- Affordable and Advanced Learning
- Globally Recognised Universities
- Excellent MCI/NMC Result
- Ground Training in Clinical Rotation
- Similar cultural and food practices
Bangladesh is becoming a hot destination for students from countries like India, Nepal etc for getting their MBBS degree. Every year, a large number of international students apply in top medical universities of Bangladesh. The cost of living and education here is quite affordable as compared to other medical colleges around the world. The average cost of the MBBS degree in Bangladesh varies from 24 Lakh INR to 30 Lakh INR.
The medical universities in Bangladesh are recognized and approved by the MCI - Medical Council of India; ECFMG – Education Council for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA; FAIMER’s IMED – Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research’s International Medical Education Directory; ACGME – Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education; MCC – Medical Council of Canada and WHO – World Health Organization. This helps the students who graduate from medical universities in Bangladesh to be eligible to appear for major tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the observation of Medical Council Of India (MCI) and practice in all countries across the globe.The infrastructure and quality of education is very good. Students are provided with high quality accommodation at much cheaper rates.
Why MBBS In Bangladesh?
★ Global Affiliated, Accredited, and Recognised Universities
★ Affordable Fee Structure
★ English is the medium of transaction
★ Low cost of quality living
★ Standard Infrastructure and hostel facilities
Reasons to choose MBBS in Bangladesh
☛ Easily Available Indian Food
☛ Closely knitted with the Indian culture and traditions
☛ Goal Oriented Learnings
☛ Highest passing out rate in MCI Screening test
☛ Most of the universities have their own hospitals where the student practice
Bangladesh has shown a great improvement in terms of education. With time this country is becoming one of the preferred destinations for medical students around the world who want to get MBBS degree abroad. The following are the reasons why getting MBBS degree from Bangladesh is a good choice for international students:
1. The standard of education is very good and is comparable to other developed countries.
2. The cost of the complete course of MBBS in Bangladesh is quite affordable as compared to other countries across the world.
3. The graduates from the medical universities in Bangladesh are given opportunity to attend various international seminars and conferences. This helps in their development as successful doctors.
4. Bangladesh has Top Medical Universities which offer world class education with high quality standards and well experienced staff.
5. The MBBS degree and other medical degrees obtained from a Bangladesh medical University are recognized by MCI. The students from India are able to come back and work in India.
6. The accommodation is very affordable with high quality standards and facilities.
Benefits of MBBS from Bangladesh
1. The MBBS degree from a Bangladesh Medical University is recognized by WHO and UNESCO and is accepted globally.
2. No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much easier.
3. No donation is required to get admission in a Bangladesh medical college.
4. Students studying in medical colleges in Bangladesh are given opportunity to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies and hospitals of the world.
5. Students are provided with the practicals and experiments to improve their skills in a better way.
6. The quality of infrastructure, education and accommodation is comparable to other developed countries.
7. The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh
Commonly Asked Questions
MBBS In Bangladesh Fees 2021-2022
|NAME OF COLLEGE
||TOTAL TUITION OF
||1st YEAR FEE
||2ND TO 5TH YEAR
TOTAL FEE PAY IN
|AD- Din Foundation
||36,000$ ||21000$||15000$||50$/month||50$ / month
||37,000$||15000$ ||22,000$||Included in
||38,000$ ||20,570$||17,430$||60$/month||50-60$/ month
tuition fee||50-60$/ month
for women and
||45000$||21000$||24000$||100$/ month||50$/ month
|IBN Sina Medical
tuition fee||50$/ month
||40,000$||17,500$||22,500$||Included in tuition
fee||Included in tuition
||43000$||22000$||21,000$||Included in tuition
|Nortd East Medical
tuition fee ||50$/ month
||42,950$||16000$||26,950$||Included in tuition
||43,100$||15000$||28,100$||Included in tuition
||44,000$||26000$||18,000$||Included in tuition
|Holy Family Red
||38000$||14000$||24000$||Included in tuition
||34000$||12000$||22000$||Included in tuition
Medical College &
||40,000$||20,000$||20,000$||Included in tuition
|NAME OF COLLEGE
||TOTAL TUITION OF
||1st YEAR FEE
||Remaining Amount to
be Paid at Installment
Basis as Per College
|M H Samorita Medical College, Dhaka University
||$41000(Only Tution Fee)||$17000||$24000/-||Hostel Fee-50$ Per Month||Mess Fee-50$ Per Month
NOTE: The above-mentioned fee structure is the final amount to be paid by the student to Rus Education. This fee package includes Tuition fee, Hostel accommodation fee, medical insurance, remuneration to the center, MCI coaching for the complete duration of the course, airport transfer to the university, a phone call to parents on arrival in the university, study material in English Language, documentation of the student in the university, free translator to facilitate, and other services.