How Rus Education helps Indian Students to Get MBBS Admission in Russia
Rus Education is one of the best organisations in India providing assistance to Indian students in getting admission in MBBS in top Russian Medical Universities. Rus Education is authorised by the Ministry of Health & Ministry of Education, Russia and the Russian Centre for Science and Culture (Cultural Department of The Embassy of Russian Federation in India).
The organisation was established 25 years ago with the vision to provide best possible guidance to the aspiring students of India who wish to pursue MBBS in Russia. We have a team of experts who provide full assistance to the students and guide them in choosing the right career path. Rus Education organises various conferences and seminars to help students understand the procedure of admission in MBBS in Russia.
Rus Education works in various languages like English, Russian, Hindi, Gujarati and Bengali which helps the students from different regions to get the right guidance in the language they speak. Rus Education has representative in Russia, Malaysia, and South African Republic, Mauritius, Cyprus, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Iran and other countries with Head Office in Russia.
Rus Education has its centres all across India where students can visit and make enquiries regarding the admission in MBBS in Russia. The centres of Rus Education are located in the Russian Centres for Science and Culture (Cultural Department of The Embassy of Russian Federation in India) in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Trivandrum and 9 branch offices are located in Ahmadabad, Bhopal, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Kota, Guwahati, & Hyderabad for free counselling.
- Rus Education was started with the vision of helping the deserving candidates to achieve their goals in the field of medicine.
- Providing the best possible support and guidance to the students to reach their goals and become successful doctors.
- To make students understand the opportunities available after completing their MBBS from Russia.
- To help the students who wish to pursue MBBS abroad in getting admission in Russia in an easy way.
- To provide you with all the necessary detailed information on Education opportunities abroad.
In the past few years, a significant growth in the number of students is seen who have contacted Rus Education for getting admission in MBBS in Russia. Here are a few reasons why students are getting attracted to our organisation:
- Easy Admission process
- One to one counselling is done with the students.
- Proper analysis of student’s portfolio before deciding the university and the course.
- Rus Education works with the universities which are recognised by MCI, MMC (Malaysia), WHO and UK.
- Affordable fee structure.
- Perfect assistance in preparing to travelling and staying in Russia.
- Round year student help and monthly academic report to Parents through post/email.
Here are the services provided by the Rus Education to the students seeking admission in MBBS in Russia:
- Provides Application form and bio-data forms for admission in a Medical University.
- All relevant information regarding application procedure to applicants.
- Processes completed application, bio-data forms and all required documents, and selects candidates on the basis.
- Gets the registration of the selected candidate in Russia.
- Enrolment of qualified candidate at the medical institution chosen by the candidate.
- Provide the list of the students selected by Rus Education and enrolled in recognised Russian Medical Universities to the Medical Council of India.
- Provide candidate with an admission letter from the Medical Institution.
- Receives entry visa support paper (invitation) for students entering Russia from the Medical Institution.
- Help in fulfilling the requirements for applying for visa i.e. compulsory medical check up with AIDS test, and compulsory overseas medical insurance etc.
- Help in acquiring Russian entry visa for the student.
- Help the candidate in obtaining foreign currency.
- Provide the students with the complete information about Russia laws, rules for students in higher educational institutions, rules of residence and travelling within the territory of Russia.
- Rus Education has its representatives present at the International Airports of New Delhi, Calcutta and Mumbai who are there to advice candidates on check- in procedures for their first flight to Moscow.
- Help in documentation for taking a Bank loan for studies.
The services of us Education are not only limited to India only. Students are also provided proper help and support once they reach Russia. Rus Education helps the students in following ways:
- Provide a meal at the airport.
- Transport provision from the airport to the chosen institution's hostel.
- Help in getting furnished accommodation in the hostel.
- A 5 minute phone call to India after reaching Russia.
- Provide police registration in the local department of international affairs.
- Rus Education looks after a student for the first semester (in case of girl students — for the first 2 semesters), after which usually students become self-dependant.
- Guide the students in undergoing compulsory Medical check-up.
- Applicant needs to fill an application form and bio-data form provided by Rus Education.
- Rus Education will then select the applicant on basis of terms and conditions of admission in MBBS dictated by the chosen Medical Institution, the Government of Russia, Government of India and Medical council of India.
- Within 7 days of filling the form, Rus Education provides an admission letter to the student from the chosen medical institution.
- The students get complete help in obtaining Russian visa. 5. The candidate is given a list of necessary items required to be taken to Russia. 6. The student will then be provided with an air ticket India-Russia. The students are sent in batches to Russia.