Associate Counselor Opening
We are hiring for the post of Associate Counsellor. We seek highly motivated, passionate, creative, dynamic team players who are excited to flourish with us. You will get to play a pivotal role in increasing admissions. We also offer a vibrant workplace with generous vacation plans along with suitable working schedules.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Get the sales conversion using various customer sales methods (Inbound, Referrals, Outbound, Presentations, and Networking etc).
- Contact potential students to inform them about relevant programs using pre-approved scripts to provide correct information about the various features of the program and their benefits.
- Cold-calling the prospects using a given database to register students.
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the students requirements.
- Facilitate administrative requirements throughout the student journey like documentation application, Visa etc.
- Maintain and expand the student database within your assigned territory.
- Participate in exhibitions or Education Fairs on behalf of the company to enhance the Brand Awareness of the company.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections (if any).
- Actively participate within the team to accomplish targets and goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field with 12 -18 months of experience in the education industry.
- Excellent communication skills with critical thinking ability.
- Ensure timeliness : Align time commitments to priorities and work as per the set deadlines.
- Show eagerness for learning and improvement: seeks and takes opportunities on a regular basis to increase knowledge and upgrade skills.
- A Team Player: Has the skill set to thrive in a team environment and work well with others.
What we have to offer:
- Attractive uncapped variables on the basis of performance with fixed remuneration.
- World class learning and rapid career progression.
- A culture that is built on integrity, openness, and transparency.
How to apply?
If you fulfill all our above required standards, then this opportunity is for you only! We would like to meet you in-person, therefore show us your presence on the Interview day. Details for the same are stated below-
- Interview timing- 12 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Interview Venue- Zoom
In case of further details or queries: