Looking to complete MBBS in Russia?
Medical aspirants around the world are obsessed with getting access to medical education in Russia.
Let’s explore the answer!
Reasons To Study MBBS in Russia
Russia offers several benefits of studying MBBS in Russia like,
- Low costs
- Global exposure
- Foreign exhibition
- World-class education in low strength, etc.
Want to know more?
Alright! So now that we have our reasons to study MBBS in Russia sorted, let’s jump to the medical universities in Russia we can check out!
Best Medical Universities in Russia
Some of the best medical universities in Russia include,
- Tver State Medical University
- I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Kuban State Medical University
- Smolensk State Medical University
- Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
- Kursk state medical University
- Kazan state medical university
- Ryazan State Medical University
- Crimea Federal University
- Northern State Medical University
- Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- OMSK State Medical University
- Syktyvkar State University
- Mari State University
- Altai State Medical University
- Dagestan State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Kazan Federal University
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU)
- South Ural State University (School of Medicine)
- Saratov State Medical University
How To Choose Your University?
Now that we know the list of universities that we can choose from, how do we settle for one amongst these?
The following are the factors you should consider while applying for MBBS in Russia:
- The medium of teaching.
- The course structure and duration of MBBS degree.
- Must be recognised by MCI, WHO etc.
- The choice must be backed with thorough research.
- Choosing trustworthy consultants
- Facility of coaching for MCI screening test.
- Accommodation facility
- Quality education
- Education loan assistance.
- Special facilities for Indian students.
What’s The Eligibility Criteria?
There is no medical entrance exam requirement to study MBBS in Russia. No hassle of TOEFL, or any other exam in a prestigious University!
And the quality of education? Categorically, top-notch!
The costs of the MBBS program?
The MBBS fee of different medical universities! It is the combination of tuition fee and hostel fee, along with your other extraneous expenditures.
Now that you have so many doubts cleared, when are you starting?
Book a free counseling session with our educational experts and start now!