Study Medicine in Russia
Russia, also known as the Russian Federation is the largest country in the world located in northern Eurasia. The country shares it shares borders with Norway and Finland in the northwest, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus in the west, China, Mongolia and the Korean People's Democratic Republic in the southeast.
Nowadays, Russia has gained high popularity among the students from around the world who are interested in studying medicine abroad. Russia has become a major hub of medical education in Europe. With the latest technology and facilities available in the Russian medical universities, the quality and system of medical education in Russia has gained much high reputation among the foreign students. The Russia Medical Universities have stamped a position for themselves with their exceptional medical teaching style which is unmatched by any other country.
The cost of medical education in Russian Medical Universities is much lower in comparison with those in other countries of Europe, UK, USA and many others. The government of Russia keeps an eye on the medical education system making it more advanced with world class infrastructure and technology. In spite of offering an affordable education in medicine, Russia provides the students with high quality standard of living at a very low cost. For many years, Russian medical universities have been the leading institutions in Medical studies in the world. The books and reading material issued in Russian medical schools comes in several of languages which makes it easier for international students to learn their subject.
The medical degree from any Russian Medical University is well recognized by the world’s major organizations like UNESCO, WHO and MCI. The students who pass out from a medical college in Russia are eligible to work in any part of the world after passing the specific national medical exam of that country.
The students are not required to take IELTS/TOEFL for admission in medical schools in Russia. The duration of MBBS in Russia is 6 years. Russia offers a multi cultural environment to the medical students. The curriculum of Russian medical universities is updated every year according to the international standards. The students studying medicine in Russia are encouraged to participate in various seminars and conferences held in other universities which helps them in gaining good experience and knowledge in their field.
Why study medicine in Russia?
Studying medicine in Russia provides many benefits to the students like:
1. The admission procedure is very simple.
2. Students are not required to take any entrance exam for admission in medical colleges in Russia.
3. The quality of education in Russian medical colleges is very high.
4. Many Russian medical colleges offer teaching in English which is a great advantage for foreign students.
5. The living cost and the tuition fee of the medical universities of Russia is much affordable as compared to other countries.
6. The medical universities of Russia are accredited internationally.
7. Russian medical degrees are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, MCI etc.
8. The students are given practical trainings in clinics and hospitals that help them in understanding their field of study in a much better way.
9. The security in the medical university campuses is well maintained.
10. The visa process for the students is very simple as compared to other countries.
1. The student must have a high school diploma. He/she must have scored a minimum 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
2. The application file should include the copy of high school diploma and academic records of results.
3. Valid passport or other travel documents.
4. Medical certificate stating general health condition, X-ray and HIV test results from the State Hospital.
6. Application form
study medicine in russia, medical study in russia, medical education in russia, medical schools in russia, russian medical universities, top medical universities in russia, medical in russia, medicine study in russia, mbbs in russia